QUOTE OF THE DAY: IT'S OK TO CRY

by nvrgnbk 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Crying can sometimes make you feel better. There are times I just go outside, or someplace quiet in the house and have a good cry, and it's not always for any particular reason, and I feel better.

I remember the first time I saw my father cry, and the first time I saw my husband cry. Now I know how you guys feel when a woman cries and you don't know what to do! lol

I also know people (relatives of mine) that do not think it is appropriate for you to cry in public (I was told this at my grandfathers funeral). I don't think anybody should be made to feel that expressing their emotions is wrong. If it is your choice not to do that - fine - but don't make other people feel uncomfortable if they choose to.

• startingover
    startingover

BumbleBee

• greendawn
    greendawn

There are times when even the hardest of men have to cry, when overwhelming calamity strikes. It's a human reaction, it's human nature and anyone that wouldn't when tragedy strikes loved ones will be considered too hard and void of human feeling.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee
    it's human nature and anyone that wouldn't when tragedy strikes loved ones will be considered too hard and void of human feeling.

Sadly, that sums up some of my relatives.

BB

• DJK
    DJK
    Now I know how you guys feel when a woman cries and you don't know what to do! lol

If my wife cries, I don't know what to do. My first reaction, I cry with her.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

To startingover(Clint Eastwood):

I've always enjoyed reading your posts. I'm so very sorry for your loss.

Nvr

• BFD
    BFD

Crying is a great way to release stress. I feel so relieved after a good cry.

I went to see King King with my niece and nephew a while back and when they saw me cry at the end of the movie they looked kind of embarassed. But afterward, we had a good laugh. Damn ape!

BFD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit