Come, worship a god who wants parents to stone their children to death!

by jambon1 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jambon1
    jambon1

No thanks.

Disgusting!

• Gill
    Gill

This is the same God who wanted Abraham to sacrifice his son, allowed Jeptha to sacrifice his daughter, apparantly ordered the killng of millions of men women and children for LAND. The same god, who according to apocalyptic christians, plans to kill everyone except for THEM!

Makes you realise that this is the 'god' of a certain type of people who want to 'take' whether it belongs to them or not!

Jehovah is the storm or some say war god of the ancient Israelites. Bizarre that people still like the sound of his ideas even in the 21st Century. Says a lot about the kind of people they are!

• unbaptized
    unbaptized

They way some of them act, they should be stoned!!!!!!!!!

Then there won't be anymore juvenile deliquency!!!!!!!

• brunnhilde
    brunnhilde

When I told my mom I was leaving the dubs, I said, "if that's who God really is then I won't worship him. It would be like worshipping a child abuser!" She looked completely bewildered *rolls eyes*

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Nice thread jambon1. When you put it like that, it's just not very appealing. LOL!

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Excellent idea. Kill everyone who messed up. Then there'd just be the perfect ones like you left....

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Years ago, my parents told me that it would be easier for them if I had died!!

Can't ya feel the love?!

shell

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

Years ago, my parents told me that it would be easier for them if I had died!!

Can't ya feel the love?!

shell

That's sick. I've gotten that same reaction.

• timetochange
    timetochange

Oops, sorry! I thought this was a Bush bashing thread. I was ready to comment on his murder of American children.

Ed.

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

No.... you don't get it. The reason they are juvenile delinquents is BECAUSE they're stoned...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit