Last WW1 US vet. dead

by willy_think 13 Replies latest social current

• willy_think
    willy_think

The last World War One U.S. Vet. Died today.

New World Order to start at 3:00 pm GMT or so.

Oh wait a minute isn’t Armageddon a place? Maybe we need to be there at 3:00pm? if only I had some prophet or some organization that can speak for God to tell me what to do or at least think.

Oh my, it appears I still seem to harbor some resentment. Hummm

Willy

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb
    The last World War One U.S. Vet. Died today.

patriotpatriotpatriotpatriotpatriotpatriotpatriotpatriot

• DannyHaszard
  • M.J.
    M.J.

Actually, there still is a bit more time! The last FEMALE WWI vet died. http://usmilitary.about.com/b/a/257716.htm

There are still a few more of the men kickin around.

• willy_think
    willy_think

ABC and CBS annouced that the last known ww1 vet. died this morning. he was a navy man who reached the ripe old age of 105. there are no more WW1 vets. may god keep them in grace.

• Rebirth
    Rebirth

When ever I hear about someone of this age dying, it breaks my heart because many of them were like libraries of knowledge. I wish I could record the stories and memories of all of these individuals and that our culture would learn to value their experience. Our world would be a better place.

Peace to his family.

• badboy
    badboy

WILL THIS EVENT BE TAKEN AS PROOF END IS NEAR,VERY NEAR

• Gill
    Gill

Apparantly there are still 10,000 centenarians still alive in the UK. They, of course were born in 1907, but that made them 7 years old when WW 1 started. Depending on which generation doctrine of the WTBTS you choose to go by there could be quite a few years to go before we actually say 'What Generation!?'

I believe, at last count, there were still 10 WW I Vets left in the UK. Not a lot, is it!

• M.J.
    M.J.

My apologies.

Just several days ago it was announced that the last FEMALE US vet died, yet there were still a few of the men left.

But if the last MALE US veteran died already, then they must be dropping really, really fast!

• Gill
    Gill

M.J. They must have been at least 107 years old if they could have got into the army even at a relatively early age of say 14!

The generation that fought WW I is all but completely passed away so, it's just the children of WW I era that are still alive now, and sadly that won't be for much longer now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit