I just wanted to say I love you all and this is the love thread

by needproof 33 Replies latest jw friends

• needproof
    needproof

For a bit of sunday fluff, I wanted to post that I love every single one of you guys and girls. Please feel free to join me in sending love to all on JWD :)

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I love you all too

Linda

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

Love you all!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

BIG FAT FREAKIN' SMOOCHERS TO EVERYBODY, especially to you needproof!

• anewme
    anewme

OK, HERE'S A BIG WET ONE RIGHT ON THE LIPS!!!! HOW'S THAT?

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

Who's lips??

• greendawn
    greendawn

This is a great online community the internet is not just great for getting info but also as a social medium. Surely many people testified that the forum was of asistance to them.

• DJK
    DJK

I love you all too and here is why!

Many many post's here. As we read, some don't interest us and some touch us in a way we may not realise until later. Every post HAS signifacance.

Special thank's to Terry. His recent post of a music piece he did has taken my mind away from a sadness that has been laid on me since Friday morning. My JW dad called me crying. He didn't cry like this when my mother died, but he was crying. My sister who is 1 year younger than I had passed away in her sleep. We were close growing up because we grew up in an area very far away from other children.

I found myself listening to that piece over and over again thinking about a story to match, and even similarities to other scores such as, amusingly enough, the organ tune from the Ghost and Mr Chicken with Don Knots. I will listen to it often until Tuesday and Wednesday when I am with family and I will mourn in the manor that I should. We all have a gift at something and often times we overlook it or don't know we have it. A few have more than one gift and to me, Terry has more than one, writing and music. Can't wait to see more.

This is a wonderful thread and I don't want to steal it with condoleces. So continue while I go to the florist.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

kiss and lick to everyone!!!

alt

• crazyblondeb

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit