Supreme Being = Crumpet!

by Crumpet 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I finally made it to the Supreme stage of 5000 posts!

What fun that has been!

I always said I would leave at my 5000th so its been fun - I bid y'all adieu, bon voyage and good luck!

• Kaethra
    Kaethra

Whaaaaaatt??!! Ya can't leave! You're one of my favourite, fellow man-flesh-loving, gamer-girls!! Don't go Miss C!

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

womanwomanwomanwoman

Now, you and I know you ain't gonna go anywhere!! Who you fooling??!!!!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Okay then ya twisted my arm Kaethra. Lets make it 10,000 - hehe!

Its nice being Supreme - the view is pretty good. No one is doing what I tell them. They are all off worshippiing other lesser gods. I hope I don't have to send my kids to be tortured in order to maintain my supremacy uh I mean sovreignty.

Anyway I'm off to set up a publishing company and erm see who'll want to spill their hard earned cash into it.

I get to make lots of dumb rules now too - like compulsory beards and short skirts - I think I got that right...where's that Organized to accomplish maximum f++K up for minimum costs rule book....?

• blondie
    blondie

Congratulations, Crumpet!

You have three years to make the next level---20,000 posts (smile) Blondie

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Thanks Blondie - I don't know if I have enough new stuff to say to fill another 15,000 posts....but then if we keep growing and getting more newbies then I probably will.

I know you werent worried there Crazyblondeb! No one would believe if I did a swansong anyway. However its not my style - I like to just vanish without long goodbyes...besides I have too many friends here that I would miss.

Any more ideas on how I should exercise my Supremacy so I can be like my Jehovah idol? Or him in reverse?

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Oh I know. First of all I would send the angels down for daytrips to planet earth for good behaviour!

• free2think
    free2think

CONGRATULATIONS CRUMPET!!!

I bow to your supremacy oh great and wise one. Please can I sit at your feet and learn from you master?

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Less of the master and more of the mistress!

(btw are you having any probs with msn - mine wont log in for like an hour now...even my omnipotence cant fix it...)

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

You had like the ultimate opportunity for an April Fool, there.

Compulsory beard huh?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit