Supreme Being = Crumpet!

by Crumpet 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

the jw mindset is so hard to discard........it's a good thing you are a lady...........you probably would have made an excellent elder or even d.o................" i am so above you"...........

'keep on postin' crumpet

Hey if they decide to make like the Anglicans and make women elders I am going back. Oh yeah. I am on heat for POWER! lol

(Anyway that is my second to last post so I'll be vanishin for a wee while. I was rather hoping I'd get more posts, or at least more topics for turning 5000, but I guess not!)

You have made 73 post(s) in the last 1 day(s) out of your limit of 75.
    You can currently post 2 more which will increase in 22 hour(s) 37 min(s) when your oldest post expires.
  • Dismembered
    Dismembered

Congrats Ms. Crumpet! Your Supremeship.

Dismembered

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Congratulations, oh she of the bewitching avatar pics!

• Cellist
    Cellist

Congratulations on your promotion.

Cellist

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Thanks Dismembered, DantheMan (of the milky bar kid avatar) and Cellist and my Russian Septuagenarian!

Crumpet - repeatedly tickling keys for emphasis since October 2004 and will carry on til the bell rings.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    DantheMan (of the milky bar kid avatar)

Actually it's Cousin Oliver, a character that was introduced during what turned out to be the last season of the Brady Bunch, in an attempt to revive sagging ratings. It didn't work - viewers couldn't stand him, LOL

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

DAMN I RAN OUT OF TOPICS> IN THE Switch to bbc 2 now - Louis Theroux on the gay hating Phelps family who say that Fags eat Faeces Fact. I already see why this disgusting woman is the most hated in Britain.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

This family (if you can call it that) is already making me mad. They go and make fun at the funerals of soldiers who have died - they are soooo sick. Why have they not been put in a home for the criminally insane. Their children should be removed!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Grats Crumpet!!!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Congratz crumpet.........Now, Im on my knees.....what is it im suppose to do now?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit