WHAT SILLY/STUPID THINGS DID YOU BELIEVE WHILE IN JWS?

by badboy 21 Replies latest jw friends

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

I believed they had the truth.

I believed they were loving and cared about the brothers

I believed they were very very good people without a harmless thought or feeling toward others

abr

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

That Jehovah was a loving Father even though He was threatening to smite the shite out ofmost of His children if they didn't obey the Watchtower Society and go from door-to-door with cheap, cheesy little magazines 10 hours per month.

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

BizzyBee, nice!!!!!

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Anti-Christ............!

• Little Drummer Boy
    Little Drummer Boy

edit:

Sorry, what I put first was inappropriate.

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

For a Time, I Believed if someone was disfellowshipped, it was for a Good Reason. Then I learned it's primarily a tool to shut up those who disagree and to put fear in others.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I believed that those hard-working Jehovah's Witnesses were better than me! I believed that I was a goat! I can't tell you how much this has warped my life!

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

I believed I would never die

I believed I had special knowledge that made me better than most

I believed that the earth was around 6000 years old

I believed that dinosaurs and humans coexisted

I believed that people not in the truth were under the influence of satan and his demons

I believed whatever the WBTS told me to believe

• Arthur
    Arthur

The biggest whopper I believed in was a book called: "Revelation It's Grand Climax at Hand".

• Panda
    Panda

I believed that with special knowledge from the WTS I could save other people through Bible study. If they failed to get the message, no matter how much I liked them I believed I would stand by and watch their destruction w/o feelings.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit