a Fairly Interesting Occurence.

by RichieRich 67 Replies latest jw friends

• free2think
    free2think

That's a great story Ritchie, thanks for sharing.

to satisfy further curiosity, I suggest an unfiltered google image search to answer your questions regarding visual specifics.

I think there will be a lot of googling going on tonight.

• horrible life
    horrible life

alt

OH MY!!!!!! hmmmmmmmmm

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    I think there will be a lot of googling going on tonight.
    OH MY!!!!!!

For the record, it IS worth it.

My boss has read these responses, and is doubled over in the floor with laughter.

• ninja
    ninja

Any brother who gets her will be annoyed...its like Indiana Jones finding out someone got to the "ark" before him and left a calling card....I can imagine the elders will be furnished with "theocratic magnets" to find the rebels

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    nothing says rebellion like a little metal in your pants.
    I can't tell you how safe and secure I feel each month knowing there's a little F-16 in my pants.

LOL, Richie! This reminds me of the comment in the Letter to Proctor & Gamble that Scully posted! Too funny!!!

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Richie,

You rock!! Thanks for sharing that story........Does that hurt alot?????

shell

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Richie..A job where the ladys drop thier drawers and you give them jewlery in the most intimate of places..???..And..I thought my life was interesting!..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    Does that hurt alot?????

I knew that was coming.

If I can get the client to breathe they way I want them too, I can assure it will only be a momentary discomfort, like getting pinched for a millisecond.

Then there's a few days of general "hey there's something new down here" discomfort, but its all UPhill from there.

Richie..A job where the ladys drop thier drawers and you give them jewlery in the most intimate of places..???..And..I thought my life was interesting!..LOL!!...OUTLAW

Outlaw, there's four reasons people modify their bodies.

1. Spiritual reasons
    2. Aesthetics
    3. Shock
    4. Sexuality

Generally speaking, its a pleasure to help people satisfy any of those desires. Some people want to feel closer to God, some people want to feel further away. Either way, I enjoy helping them go where they want to.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

HHmmmmmmm...............

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Ow!!!!!!! Great story though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit