Lexapro

by cruzanheart 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Dino
    Dino

Nina, all you need is to have Chris rub your feet, your back, your neck, do all the housework, pay the bills, handle all money problems, do the shopping, cook, and while he does all that, you go to the gym, shop, and go out to eat with your buddies.......and you won't need any of that crap.......I promise

Gumby, in addition to all of that Chris should write poetry as well!

Kidding,

Dino

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Ha! Thanks, Dr. Gumby!

Nina

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

My doctor called me after two or three days to tell me to taper off the Lexapro by taking half a tablet for three days. I laughed at his nurse and asked if she seriously thought I was going to take another one of those nasty things after the first one, at which point she said, well, if you've been off it for three days, never mind. Duh!!!!

So now I'm on Cymbalta. I took the first pill today and can tolerate this better than Lexapro. I feel spacy, kind of like the guy in "Office Space" after he got hypnotized (but I will go to work on Monday, honest), and a little dizzy and nauseous but nothing I can't handle. I'll stick with this one for a while and see how it goes. I'm glad it's the weekend because I have a really busy week at work coming up and I can't zone out so I hope I feel a little more "with it" by Monday.

Nina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit