WHO ELSE IS GOING TO THE MEMORIAL THIS YEAR???

by Mary 87 Replies latest jw friends

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb
    There's usually a full moon out on Memorial night

I can think of alot better uses for the full moon, too!!!!!

• JH
    JH

I wouldn't mind going, but it's a trap I say !!!

Rats hate falling into traps.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

I just got invited. Hell no, I won't go. The invite got tossed into the trash right where it belongs with the rest of the JW Crap that I helped to produce :-(

• Mad
    Mad

Don't any of you despair- there's always Easter at church a-waitin' for you-

• anewme
    anewme

You know I would go if I could sit with someone on this board and elbow and snicker with and afterwards go for drinks and laughs! Oh yeah I forgot, we'd run into witnesses at the same place doing the same thing!

HELL NO I WONT GO!

I can reject Jesus' body and blood right here at home thankyou! I dont need to drive all the way to a kingdom hall to do it!

snicker snicker snort!

Anewme

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

First year I'm not going.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

No way......been to enough to know the drill......."Jehovah our Father in Heaven....O this is a most sacred night....'twas Nisan 14 when your glory was seen...da da da da da da da daaaaaaaa......"

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Baseball starts Tuesday. No way I'm going to miss the opening day. I use to miss so many sports and other shows because you had to be at the meetings, not anymore. Mary, that invitation is the truth.

Blueblades

• Mary
    Mary
    Dismembered said: And you're going to sit there and not throw your shoe at the speaker? This I gotta see.

Who, me? It'll be tough, but I'll try and control myself.....God, I hope they don't have the same idiot that we had last year. He was the most boring goomba I've heard in a long time.....reminded me of the teacher in Ferris Bueller's Day Off. Exciting as the stale bread we pass around.Bue-ller? Bue-ller??

Warlock said: Yeah, Mary, I'm going. Too bad we don't live close to each other. At least you would have another "slacker" to sit next to.

Ya....we could down a few glasses of vino before we showed up and giggle our asses off. heh heh heh......

Mad said: Don't any of you despair- there's always Easter at church a-waitin' for you-
    Actually, I am going to church on Easter Sunday. Something tells me it'll be a lot better than going to the Memorial..... Although I went to the Catholic Church last Easter......that was pretty damn boring too.
    El Kabong said: No way......been to enough to know the drill......."Jehovah our Father in Heaven....O this is a most sacred night....'twas Nisan 14 when your glory was seen...da da da da da da da daaaaaaaa......"
    The Passover lamb was then eeeeaten; And Israel's 12 tribes got in freeeeeeeeee Centuries later the Borg by their words did us bore; And was finished by eight-thirteeeeeeeeee......... Pretty scary eh?

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

I don't think I am. If I can help it I won't be.

We've gotten two invites (don't I feel special??lol).

My mother in law has really been working on my husband, and he finds it hard to say no to her - so if she asks him to go to the Memorial at her hall, he just might. I might just have to arrange to work late that night.

BB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit