The series "Lost"

by free2beme 40 Replies latest jw friends

• daystar
    daystar
    Yeah...I agree with Patchie just wandering of into the sunset without SOME justification or explanation.....Sawyer hit it right. was a wee bit confused on THAT move! (So what ELSE is new?)

Yeah. I'm sorry, but I think I would try just a wee harder to get information out of these "hostiles" than the A-Team have been so far.

As for Ben and the cane, etc., goes, I wouldn't put anything past this guy. It's almost not worth even thinking about.

• ninja
    ninja

I got the dvd series but can't find it...get it..."lost"....ahem...I'll get my coat

• Scully
    Scully

Ben is a master manipulator. He gets people what he wants them to do, and even sets it up so that they think it's their own idea, their own volition.

Did you notice how he had that ceremony in the jungle in last night's episode - he knew all along that Locke would not kill his father - he was setting the stage to embarrass and humiliate Locke and make him look like a failure to the rest of the group - to make him want to prove that he belonged in the group more than ever - and then told him the next morning that Locke was being ditched unless and until he met their conditions.

Seemed to me like a helluva way to DF someone. Exactly the same psychological mind games that JWs play with their victims.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    and then told him the next morning that Locke was being ditched unless and until he met their conditions.

Seemed to me like a helluva way to DF someone. Exactly the same psychological mind games that JWs play with their victims.

You hit t right with THAT observation, hahaha!

edited to add: THANKS for the cool MAP! (NOW I forgot who posted it---sorry!)

• Gerard
    Gerard

The map was posted in the official "Lost" forum. It is very obvious that the producers plant information -and clues- in there for the fans.

G

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

The map was posted in the official "Lost" forum. It is very obvious that the producers plant information -and clues- in there for the fans.

Well, I sure wouldn't have seen it if you hadn't posted it...so.....thanks again!

hugs,

Annie

• Quandry
    Quandry

Isn't it interesting that there are not that many people on the entire island, but everyone is so intent on keeping information away from other people. The ones who found the girl from the helicopter kept it from Jack, Jack knows something but won't tell, Ben knows all, etc. etc..

They can't spill everything or there would be no series. I just hope the series doesn't end like some do and we never find out everything!!!

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

This series is "crack" for the mind. It takes, and takes, but seldom gives, lol.

• free2beme
    free2beme

I refuse to watch it, on anything other then the internet. Too many commericials. Personally, I think it is always about questions and will end with a big question. I kind of find it annoying now.

• Gerard
    Gerard

On the last episode the survivors sent a "suicide mission" to follow the cable and flick the power switch in the underwater station.

Question: why the hell did they not cut the power cable instead??? Stuff like this cheapens the series.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit