Poll: Are You For Protests & Marches Against The Witnesses?

by minimus 65 Replies latest jw friends

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

SirNose586, Im wondering if that one guy with the sign was me, I will leave you a PM.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Jesus also said "suffer not the little ones"--and there are alot of "little ones" suffering in this cult.

• Gayle
    Gayle

I wish there was a way to set out good signs at safe appropriate locations, like across the street of a KH or assembly location, on a parked vehicle or other that just has:

freeminds@org or [email protected] or [email protected] or 1-800-WHY-1914 or [email protected]

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

I am in favor however I doubt I personally would take part. I feel my contributions are better spent elsewhere. I don't think that it helps get the witnesses out, but I do think that it helps to educate the pubilc. When you see a protest don't you wonder what it's about?

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

Yes, yes, and yes.

Last year, though not a picket, I did address some issues with JWs outside of the Alex Theater in Glendale, CA as they were waiting for it to open for the Memorial.

It was sign holders standing outside of Dodger Stadium that planted the seed of doubt in me, as a child. That seed was watered at different times until, viola, a full grown apostate sprung into existence.

We all know that getting out is a time consuming process. I guess that in our society based on immediate gratification some people just don't want to invest the time.

• minimus
    minimus

btt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit