Dallas in the Spring

by Sparkplug 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Hey Crumpet, The lady in the pictures are the same. She was in her wedding dress, but changed before her fiance showed up. She is about the tiniest bride I have ever seen. I cant wait till you get here. It is coming soon.

Beenthere~ I think it looks like a face too. If I am right, you are talking of her tatoo. lol It is a butterfly and such, but the way her leg is it can pass as a face a bit.

Leoleia~Coming from you, I will take it as a compliment. I always hate to post anything that is not my normal work because of shots like yours. Serious, you could make a person stop trying to take any kind of nature photography. I am not as shy about the photos of people for I am more comfortable, but you have this "style and TALENT" and opportunity to travel that blows me away. I so wish I could have met you when you were here. You have no idea how dissapointed I was.

Nina~ you are alsways so sweet. You know the animal looking character was taken across from my house the other morning. I looked up and the asian market had a program going on across the street at the library and I tried to get some shots, but it was hard to get in anywhere due to the amount of photographers about. Poor Jackson, I know that has to be hard. My son Allowe cannot go about hay or horses without swelling up and getting blisters on his face, throat and eyes. He gets asthma "like" attacks. Does it get better after spring dies down. I bet Jenny would be great with a camera and the arboretum. It would be fun to turn her and Sage loose with the cameras and see what they come up with.

Xena~ Oh no...Do you have allergies? We may have to herb you up to get you through the vows. lol I bet you are gonna take great photos at your unique wedding. Beauty and creativity combined with that kilt. It is going to be great.

Tim~Now why did you have to tell me that? Oh drat! I love that picture. I am gonna block it from my mind now. thanks for the insight. I like the last three the best. I tend to like taking the people because I can't seem to get the emotion from the nature an d tree shots although I have been trying like you suggested. I still say your photos of the cold war museum are the best. You should post them here. They are amazing.

themonster123~Thanks! Can I ask why you ask why your name you picked is that. That duck does not look too scary!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Ah check out what they did to the VW BUG!!!

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Geez, now I'm REALLY homesick. I love Dallas, and the surrounding area!! Kinda partial to Lake Texoma, too!!

• moreisbetter
    moreisbetter

WoW!!! What wonderful pics!!! Sparkie, you have wonderful talent, ..................................

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

more is better! (Wink) I have some great subjects! And Shelly Baby!!! Soon We will see you soon right?

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Planning on being there with bells on my boots!!

Actually, with my daughter due in May, I might have to wait till the July party. Hell, I don't know from one minute to the next where I'm at. Honestly, I'm ready to come home now....if it weren't for kids, and grandkids!!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    I'm ready to come home now....if it weren't for kids, and grandkids!!

lol Bells on your boots... hehe I know the above feeling, and well what I want to do will take a bit more also. So her eI am making the best of it!

• hambeak
    hambeak

I am really looking forward to this.

I will be 56 when the party starts can ya'll accept a grey haired guy? I am not a hunk anymore but I think I can be fun. LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit