Has anyone tried eharmony or Match.com?

by thecarpenter 30 Replies latest social relationships

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Good morning Carpenter. Good to see ya. Say hi to Palmala for me?

Nvr

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

you can shake her hand next time we meet. ;P

• jgnat
    jgnat

I used a dating service before the internet thing took off. I married the match. You decide if it worked or not!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I signed up on a few internet dating sites, eharmony being one of them. I did it out of curiosity more than anything else. I never responded to any of the messages I got. I guess I'm just not ready to get involved with anyone.

W

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    you can shake her hand next time we meet. ;P

Lovely. I'm really looking forward to it!

Nvr

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

I have a date with Palmala Handerson tonight

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

So WAC (a appropiate name) how did the date go? ;p Was she responsive to your needs?

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

She was a little cold tonight but warmed up to me ;-)

• Smiles_Smiles
    Smiles_Smiles

OK thecarpenter I know I am wayyyy late here but I had to say ... YES, I tried eHarmony. I did their 3 month deal. I just wanted to get back into the dating mode (after JWism) and the friends of friends dating scene was 'not so good'.

I had a ton of 'matches'. I was able to be very selective. I had some really good phone conversations that led to some good dates. And I actually met the guy I am with on eHarmony. We have been together a little over a year and are VERY compatible.

Of course there was same duds amongst the matches. I just followed my intuition. I really only had one date that was a dud but I know it going in and it was more of a mercy date. If anything every happened with the guy I am with and we didn't work out I would do eHarm again in a minute. But so far all is well with me and my Bo.

Have an open mind ... but most of all ... Have fun!!!

Smiles!

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I met my sweetie on AOL and we are getting married in June.

FIVE (yes, I said 5) couples in my Sunday School class met on eHarmony.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit