Has anyone tried eharmony or Match.com?

by thecarpenter 30 Replies latest social relationships

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

I just joined eharmony (tired of meeting chicks who are married or too young for me) and I was wondering if anyone has had any success with it? Has anyone had any success with match.com?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    too young for me

Hey carpenter, this does not compute. You're a fine-looking gentleman and younger girls(above 18 of course) need love too. It sould be a win-win all around.

Nvr

• zeroday
    zeroday

I have been browsing Match.com for over a year now. I know, chicken little I am in not PMing anyone but in my favorites file I have had 10 women who in that same time are still looking. Just wondering either what they are looking for or if no one is looking at them.

• blondie
    blondie

My husband doesn't like me going on dates without him.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Yup. It works! And it works great! But then again, maybe church or the supermarket, or a going to a bar or taking a class works - it is about INCREASING YOUR POOL OF OPPORTUNITY. And the internet is the biggest pool of all. But do the other things, too.

Match.com has led to a lot of matches = marriages. !

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

i did match and then eharmony. Then i tried ebay... I met the love of my life...see avatar. She is awesome,,,she never complains. She only requests time to get some fresh air.

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

Well, I went back to college and have been meeting some women, just not many in my age group (a little too young). I have been flirting a little with this married chick (she actually has been doing more of the flirting but I really don't see much of a future there). The problem I find is that I don't really like clubbing and I'm sort of meeting the wrong type of women. That's why I think that eharmony or match.com are a better alternative. Since I don't have a lot of time, it seems like I get more bang for the buck (excuse the expression ).

Anyway, how have any of you faired? I have heard of some horror stories and some success stories. One of my coworkers swears by it. It seems he meets a new chick every week.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Hey WAC, she don't look 18.

• gymbob
    gymbob

It worked for me.....

After my wife of 23 years left, I knew I couldn't live alone too long. After a couple years of dating and getting tired of meeting woman who are looking for $$, crazy, etc., I tried match.com and got a few dates, finally found a great lady. We got married in Hawaii last year.

The internet is a great thing my man.....

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

Wow WAC, she seems to be perfect. No complaining, always ready (after a quick wipe down), doesn't spend your money, don't have to worry about birth control... what more can a guy ask...How much does she cost? If she is too expensive, there is always Palmala and her five sisters.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit