Is practicing Capoeira wrong/bad/discouraged by Jehovah's Witnesses?

by aikichristian 78 Replies latest watchtower bible

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Fred E.Hathaway..Satan is the ruler of air???..That means Satan rules the inside of your head!..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Fred E Hathaway
    Fred E Hathaway

If that's true for me, then I'd guess that all humans have the same problem. It's sin and the effects of it, after all.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Get back to Capoeira................

As usual, OUTLAW nails it:

Fred E Hathaway..You are the dumbest poster we`ve had here in awhile.

IQ points have absolutely nothing to do with it - and only a moron would assert such. It make all us 'less than 160 IQ points' feel smart...........!

Having said this, Fred is a breath of fresh air - keeps things lively and a the same time reminds us all of why we left the mind control of the WTS.

BRAVO, Mr. Fred! You serve a valuable function here!

• Fred E Hathaway
    Fred E Hathaway

Back to Capoeira, aikichristian answered his own question with his opening post.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Fred E.Hathaway..I didn`t say it affects us all..Just those as smart as you..LOL!!..Your not a Dub..I am..So are many here ..Your not..You never will be,until you are..Remember that everytime a Dub laughs at you,for pretending to be a Dub..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Fred E Hathaway
    Fred E Hathaway

Capoeira doesn't affect me. I don't practice it, nor do I see it practiced in the world I live in.

• aikichristian
    aikichristian
    Akichristian..My appologies,I misunderstood your initial post..And..Confused Capoeria with a Brazillian fighting form..A bad night I`m afraid..LOL!!..I`m around alot of mau-ti,aki-do and hapki-do.....I will gracefully pass on the "Dum-Dum Award" to the next person who has a bad day..LOL!!...OUTLAW

If I came off a little "peeved" it was because Fred annoyed me with his idiotic posts and cited his IQ and worship of the God of Truth as reference. Capoeira, although cool-looking and a great way to get in shape, doesn't get much respect in the "fighting" or "self-defense" department. The most combat-like version of Capoeira is the African version, Capoeira Angola. If one simply "must" take Capoeira for SD, then take the Angola version. However, since the Brazilian (regional) version is more popular, it is much much easier to find than the Angola version.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

akichristian..It`s all good..Fred is a moron trying to fit in with Dubs.....It is funny though..A Capoeira fighter dancing at a Mau-ti boxer???..LOL!!..TKO my man!..I enjoy both arts,but mau-ti along with few others,will "Rock The House!"..And..Thats a Fact Jack!..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Fred E Hathaway
    Fred E Hathaway

Sorry, aikichristian, if you felt I was hijacking your thread. I'm taking my comments to http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/131766/2343640/post.ashx#2343640. Thank you for your kind attention. Now back to the scheduled broadcast of Is practicing Capoeira wrong/bad/discouraged by Jehovah's Witnesses?.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit