by mama1119 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Pahpa
    Pahpa

Mama

Good bye and good luck from Pahpa....haha

• new boy
    new boy

Blondie said it perfectly.

For many it is a great place to visit but not live. You are not and XJW anymore you are a perfect spirit. Go in peace my friend.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I hope to say the same eventually. I think I will start to fade in obsession to JWD after awhile.
    I wish the best for you.

• Warlock
    Warlock

from JWD. It has helped me so much and I appreciate everyone sharing their stories. I have read so many amazing posts with unbelievable research and thought put into them. I just feel like I am ready to stop being a person that was an ex JW to just a plain ol' person! As most of you know, JWD can take up alot of time during the day, and I am at the point where I feel it would be time best spent elsewhere.

So, thank you to everyone. You have all contributed so much to my journey out of the borg!! I wish you all happiness!

Best of luck to all!

Mama

Good luck, Mama...........................uh....................see you when you come back! Warlock

• undercover
    undercover

Good luck on your journey...

...but I won't say goodbye but so long for now...

...cause you'll be back, if even just to check in once in a blue moon to see what's new in the wacky world of JWs.

• free2think
    free2think

Goodbye Mama and good luck on your journey from here.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

A lot of people, myself included, said goodbye once - only to come back. I guess because I didn't get it all out of my system. But, as time goes on I will post less and less.

The thing you will find is that there are always newbies joining and asking questions that have been asked many times. Sometimes, you cannot help but answer them.

LHG

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene

Wishing you all the best

~Merry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit