Upset & Need to Vent to Compassionate Ears

by FreeGirl2006 29 Replies latest jw friends

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Sorry about what you're going through. The JWs are awful toward other people.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Does your ex do everything your step-son tells him to do? How pathetic.

• alotlikemay
    alotlikemay

i'm so sorry you're having this painful time. Unbelievable how callous people can be.

Thinking about you, sister

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Freegirl2006}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

I do understand what you are going through. They, the jws, could be very inhumane. By the way why do you have to take care of their bill? Especially since they didn't want you to be involved in the first place. Is your Ex paying at least half of it?

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I'm with Scully on this, FreeGirl. I'd take the divorce papers with me to the hospital and put that present location info on your Ex in their hot little hands. And let them know that it's HIS son, that you're not the natural mother, nor did you adopt him.

Then go home and have a toddy for da body, chere!

Cheers!

Frannie

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

So sorry to hear that your X is such a royal ass.

Elsewhere posted an interesting article the other day about people who thrive on upsetting and angering other people. I have seen this behavior often in ex-spouses.

• StrongGal
    StrongGal

What a terrible thing to have gone through. My prayers to you. This board is proof that love comes from the God of compassion, not the religion JW. They should be ashamed.

• Handsome Dan
    Handsome Dan

Yep Freegirl..... that ex of yours is a true uncompassionate asshole for sure, he certainly thinks that he has the white sheet of righteous covering him up quite nicely, this behavior is not all

too surprising, most of the biggest two faced pricks I ever met were jws, you can't expect honest responsible behavior from people when they are being constantly taught that all bad human

behavior is said to come from a evil source and not them. This in effect disassociates them from personal responsibility to others and creates a you are evil but I'm righteous profile.

Your good to be away from this guy and anyone else of that stupid corrupt religion for that matter......I would vent your anger directly on him he certainly deserves it from what I'm reading

You go girl................

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

So he could not tell you the kid got hurt, but made sure that the hospital had your address to send you the bill? Wow it never ceases to amaze me how mean spirited these people are.

He is a criminal. Remember anyone that rapes you committed a crime. You no matter what you did, in no way comes near what this man did.

Leslie

• slmdf
    slmdf

I am sincerely sorry you're going through that.

This is a prime example of the @#$% that goes on. How can stuff like that go an and it still be called Christian? How they they be "reflecting like mirrors the love of God?" Pah - Lees! Makes me ill.

We're here for you if you need to talk.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit