Why Does The Middle East Dominate The News?

by Blueblades 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Blueblades
  • Blueblades
    Blueblades

One answer is oil. Do you have any other answer?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Most of the world's wealth is concentrated in countries with a strong Judeo-Christian background.

It's only logical and to be expected that the media, being a reflection of the societies they serve, should have a keen interest in the region where the roots of Western Civilization lie deeply buried.

• onacruse
    onacruse

Because Bushes-for-brains has spent a trillion dollars and several hundred thousands of human lives making sure that it remains in the dominant news.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

There are a lot of people there who are committing shocking crimes... even video taping themselves doing it. How could the news possibly ignore this?

• heathen
    heathen

because death and blood shed gets peoples attention . It really is likely to be what leads to a full blown war in europe and asia .IMO

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

These people have been fighting and blowing each other up since the begining of time. Now with the proliferation of nuclear capabilities society has an interest in these primitive insane madmen. Because it appears they are starting to blow us up.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Without oil to provide energy and raw materials, the economies of many nations grind to a halt. Just think of the oil crises in the seventies.

The Middle East is also the birthplace of Judaism, Christianity and Islam, as well as their centuries old battleground.

Some who believe in Bible Prophecy say that the Middle East is a ticking time bomb that will be the flash point of explosive events that will inflame the entire world. Events foretold long ago will yet again raise the Middle East to a boiling point, bringing the world to the very brink of cosmocide!

So, I'm thinking, suppose we bring the troops home and get out of the Middle East, which I am in favor of, will Bible prophecy come true in this area or is it just coincidence that the Middle East is inflamed and we have no choice but to get involved again in the Middle East after we withdraw the troops. Can America stay out of the Middle East without it's economy being affected?

Blueblades

• ibme
    ibme

I wonder if the Skull and Bones secret society has anything to do with this subject? I believe it does. Won't harm to look into their goals and workings. Thanks

• TopHat
    TopHat
    jaguarbass
    These people have been fighting and blowing each other up since the begining of time. Now with the proliferation of nuclear capabilities society has an interest in these primitive insane madmen. Because it appears they are starting to blow us up.

(Because it appears they starting to blow us up)........I think you hit the hammer right on the nail.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit