What's your pet peeves?

by Hannah 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Hannah
    Hannah

Rude and ill-mannered sales people, telephone solicitors, and people who use their sleeves as tissues and napkins.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Parents who let their babies scream on and on at the mall and on trains. Every parental fibre in my being wants to make it STOP, but I can't.

Leeching relatives.

Blamers and pointers. If you're not part of the solution, get out of my way.

Drivers who go five kilometres below the speed limit, drift in to new lanes without signalling or shoulder checking, or drive five blocks without turning off their signal light.

Husbands who strip me of my blanket when they turn in bed. I now clutch the sheet with an iron grip, even in sleep.

• Hannah
    Hannah

Parents who scream at their kids at the mall.

Parents who egg their kids on during a temper tantrum at the mall.

Drivers who don't signal when they turn.

• Hannah
    Hannah

#1 all time pet peeve DRINKING and DRIVING---don't mean to preach, but I'm a trauma RN and I've seen it all---it's not pretty.

• poppers
    poppers

When people ask about pet peeves....just kidding.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Parents and the children of parents who let them run amok in the supermarkets.

Ghetto Blaster car stereo systems that make the windows in my house rattle.

Out of control teenagers on public transportation before during and after school.

• Golf
    Golf

One of many, people who are judgemental. People who see the imperfections of others but NOT THEIR OWN!

Golf

• Gregor
    Gregor

Arbitrary censorship of threads by certain moderators on this board. No rhyme or reason.

Yesterday I started an innocuous fluff thread on Adult and Heated debate titled "Boxers or Briefs, careful not to crush your boys" It was concerning how these types of mens underwear control the male anatomy for comfort. Not a sexual discussion. Extremely tame by comparison with other threads under that heading. It was deleted by a mod. after about 1 min. of posting.

I guess threads on masturbation, oral sex, etc. are OK but not the taboo subject of mens underwear.

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

drivers that don't use their turn signals for lane changes or turning

drivers who don't turn on their headlights in the rain (very often the car is a dark or gray color)

people who talk in movies

all these damn advertising mailers/coupons and such in the mail

not being able to speak with live person when you call a company..when u want to (sometimes you don't)

not beign on time

not fulfiling a promise (maybe number one pet peeve)

• Mystla
    Mystla

People who let their dogs run loose.. I can't walk my dog (on a leash) without being accosted by every dog in the neighborhood.. and they shit on my lawn.

Family dropping hints about the "end" and paradise. with a too bad you won't be there attitude. or even worse..with a tear in their eye.

Biggest pet peeve.. people implying that my husband isn't really sick just because his illness isn't visible. Nothing gets my blood boiling more.

Misty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit