Circuit Assembly topic: "Treasures in Heaven"

by garybuss 13 Replies latest jw friends

• garybuss
    garybuss

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES HAVE SPANISH ASSEMBLY

A Spanish-speaking assembly for Jehovah's Witnesses will take place today and Saturday.

The assembly begins each day at 9:40 a.m. at Post Auditorium, 400 W. 5th St. The topic will be "Treasures in Heaven."

http://www.yumasun.com/onset?id=32677&template=article.html

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Hi Gary! Treasures in Heaven. Sounds like this is for the anointed only. What about those whose hope is to live on a Paradise Earth? Where are thier Treasures? Oh, I get it, we all need to have Treasures in Heaven, then the Treasure will be given accordingly. 144,000 or more, ( in view of the new light about 1935 ) get Treasures in Heaven, and all the rest get Treasure on a Paradise Earth, finally they will get to chew on "The Carrot".

Blueblades

• garybuss
    garybuss

What's going on? Reward on earth? Treasurers in heaven? Ministerial servants more spiritual than anointed? Anointed with no special insights?

I can't wait for what's coming. This is gonna be fun!

• Hannah
    Hannah

ay caramba!

• blondie
    blondie

*** w01 2/1 p. 7 Finding Security in a Risk-Filled World ***

On the other hand, "a great crowd," who prudently ‘stored up their treasures in heaven’ by putting spiritual interests first in their life, will benefit from their sure investment and gain eternal life in a paradise earth.—Revelation 7:9, 14; 21:3, 4; Matthew 6:19, 20.

*** w01 2/15 p. 15 par. 16 Jehovah’s Day of Judgment Is Near! ***

Material things would be valueless when divine judgment was executed upon Judah. The same will be true when Jehovah’s day of judgment comes upon the present system of things. May we, therefore, have a spiritual outlook and ‘store up treasures in heaven’ by keeping Jehovah’s service first in our lives!—Matthew 6:19-21, 33.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..Treasure in the Toilet by I.P.Nickels..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• blondie
    blondie

Greater Treasure in the Toilet, by I.P. Quarters

You are so funny, Outlaw.

• uninformed
    uninformed

Garybuss-

What's going on? Reward on earth? Treasurers in heaven? Ministerial servants more spiritual than anointed? Anointed with no special insights?

I can't wait for what's coming. This is gonna be fun!

You really nailed what I have been thinking with your quote above. Just think, with one sentence they have successfully attacked and destroyed their OWN faithful and discreet slave doctrine.

They teach that the faithful and discreet slave is all of the anointed on earth at any one time, and yet they make the disclaimer that they have no special insight or special spirituality.

I wonder if the r and f will put this together?

Brant

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Hmmm....maybe its like when an American has money in a Swiss bank account?

They teach that the faithful and discreet slave is all of the anointed on earth at any one time, and yet they make the disclaimer that they have no special insight or special spirituality.

I wonder if the r and f will put this together?

I sincerely doubt that!

I wonder who "gets" the benefit of all that Prime Real Estate.......who'd dishing it out...from heaven?

• Scully
    Scully

Isn't this the theme when they want to slam JWs for becoming materialistic and putting too much emphasis on working and earning money as opposed to slogging WTS literature door-to-door?

I guess some things never change... the WTS practically begs for money at every single meeting and convention, and when the followers try to earn more money, the WTS slams them for it. The poor b@$tards can't do right for doing wrong. It's only OK to earn more money if it allows you to be more generous to the WTS coffers, but if you want to put food on your table and a roof over your head and shoes on your kids' feet, you need to Wait On Jehovah™. Just once, I'd love to go to a convention and put a very special cheque in the Contribution Boxes™ that says WAIT ON JEHOVAH YOU JERKS!!!!!

If those idiots on the GB had guns, they'd have shot off all their feet by now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit