Went to the Scan for Baby

by KW13 12 Replies latest jw friends

• KW13
    KW13

Well, the Baby is very secretive because its legs were crossed (15 Weeks 5 Days Approx - Due date September 2nd) so we couldn't tell what sex it was, if you can tell at this early stage.

Anyhow its all there, and appears healthy and although this kind of scan doesn't really tell you much, the signs were good and we were really happy to just know all is well.

It was sucking its thumb, it wriggled a bit and its heart rate was fine. You could make out a majority of its body parts from its ears to feet, knees and pot belly.

Hopefully sometime in the not too distant future i will have obtained a scanner of some kind to be able to get it on the net for you folks to see.

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

That is WONDERFULL!!!! I think it is pretty hard to tell that early....usually they do it after 20 weeks to be more acurate. Isn't it amazing though?? I am happy for you both...actually, all 3 of you!

• morwen
    morwen

I haven't been over here in a while,so I am a little "out of the loop" but this is your baby??!! Glad to hear the baby is healthy!!Big Congrats!!!

morwen

• Do Not Call
    Do Not Call

Oooh! Excellent news KW13.
    Lots of love to all 3 of you!
    DNC xxx

• mama1119
    mama1119

OHHH, how sweet. I loved going to ultrasounds...so amazing!

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

This is an ultrasound: ultrasound

strollerpregnantcrib

congrats

• juni
    juni

CONGRATULATIONS MEGAN AND KARL!!

LOVE TO YOU BOTH,

JUNI

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Congradulations!

• KW13
    KW13

Yep its actually my baby lol, thanks for the congrats folks!

Dunno the sex yet, but can't wait to find out.

• free2think
    free2think

That's really great news KW13. Love to your partner hope she is doing ok too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit