Are JW's more human or robotic?

by JH 17 Replies latest jw friends

• The wanderer
    The wanderer

I never married in the "truth" because I felt that
    the "sisters" closely resembled the "Stepford Wives".

Everyone is so similiar and mechanical that it is
    sickening. I was viewed as "strange" because I
    chose to think and act for myself.

No, question about it they are very robotic.

Respectfully,

The Wanderer

• greendawn
    greendawn

The fact that they have no freedom of speech that they can't voice any opinions for fear of getting expelled shows that they are robotic. The GB decides all the issues and has zero tolerence for objections. All the material presented at KHs all over the world comes from that same GB.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

How about this theory?

Both groups co-exist in JWland.

The real robots will be there forever.

The humans programmed to behave in robotic fashion will "awaken" and eventually end up on JWD.

• Who are you?
    Who are you?

As a JW observer, I'd equate it to flying an airplane. The pilot can fly using his own skills that require critcal thinking, concentrating on the really important things i.e. manning the controls etc....

or the pilot can switch on autopilot and head off into lala land.

You have some JW's that use autopilot rarely and you have JW's that use autopilot almost exclusively.

The decision to live life on autopilot is a human one.

• Zico
    Zico
    When they vote at the hall, it's always fascinating to see how it's 100% for and 0% against just about anything they will propose.

But in reality, some people will be against, but they will be too afraid to raise their hand. Raising your hand = Instant marking. They are certainly treated like robots. And, although they do think alike on far too many aspects, they do have differing opinions as well. They all have different tastes in music, favourite sports etc...

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I don't know about robotic, but they are deffinitely brain washed and zombie like.

• Save My Soul
    Save My Soul

.......when a JW thinks and tries to be human, they kill themself or leave. Only robots without brains are needed.

• Save My Soul
    Save My Soul
    Take for example, "wanting to die rather than accept blood". A human reaction would be to want to live, and ask for forgiveness if accepting blood is wrong.
    Another example is when they go door to door. Is it normal to offer a magazine to a person that needs clothes or something to eat rather than a magazine that says how nice it will be in the new system.

great examples!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit