What is your idea of worship?

by journey-on 26 Replies latest jw friends

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

Worship is now something that is offered out of gratitude for what was done for me at Calvary's cross. Worship is no longer performing acts in order to keep Jehober of the WT$ from squashing me out of existence at Armegeddon.

• mouthy
    mouthy

but I do feel that people worship God in different ways but JWs don't really worship at all -- they only give "service" like one would give to a employer or something.

That is my opinion also

• zagor
    zagor

If I was in some other galaxy far far away then ... I would build a shrine to my goddess

this one is even better

• mouthy
    mouthy

Zagor what did you put her on for Now all the men have disappeared into the washroom

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

man, jabba da hut musta been the most disease-ridden thing in the galaxy. i never understood how Hans was still interested in her after she had been tied up for days on end as jabba's beeatch. "princess" was probably only a formality after that incident. lol.

yes, sorry, on to worship.

to me, worship is the confluence of knowing and being, as parakeet summed up so well. a sort of constant state of becoming. or being aware, via knowledge, that we are constantly becoming something new.

tetra

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

SHOPPING SHOPPING SHOPPING................................

• SilverNyte
    SilverNyte

To dwell on the sense 'I Am.'

This will take you beyond all ideas, including the ideas 'worship' and 'to dwell on the sense 'I Am.'

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit