St Patricks Day

by BlackSwan of Memphis 59 Replies latest jw friends

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

We HAD a gorgeous 70 degrees here the other day.

This morning I woke up to snow.

Same here, BSoM.

As far as the Irish Holiday - afraid I will be unable to imbibe. I will be home from surgery on Saturday, and likely the docs won't want me tippin' any yet. But I sit here with a mint cappaciano now, in an early celebration of sorts. Best I can do this year.

Jeff

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Eww yuck surgery, (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((jeff)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Enjoy your cappucino now and we'll drink a little extra for you on Sat!

Please take care of yourself and return to us as soon as you are able!!!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Thank you for the nice thought BSoM. Make sure you don't drink and drive, ok?

I'll will be back here pretty quick as I will have little else to do for a few days.

Jeff

• mama1119
    mama1119

We are going to a Parade downtown and the whole fam is getting decked out in Irish gear!! Then off for a green beer!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    We are going to a Parade downtown and the whole fam is getting decked out in Irish gear!! Then off for a green beer!

I should have planned my trip to Chicago a little later. I would love to see the parade there and the green river. But, alas maybe another time. This seems like such a fun holiday - what is it really about? Jeff

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Thank you for the nice thought BSoM . Make sure you don't drink and drive, ok?

I'll will be back here pretty quick as I will have little else to do for a few days.

Oh, that is one thing I do not do. Not even one drink. I have 2 precious ones I do not chance it.

And

We will be right here waiting for you Jeff, as I dont' think we have somewhere else to go

How cool! Here we have a race and a parade I guess. My hubby ran in one of the races several years back. Enjoy the brewskie!

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

I'm going to gus o'conner's. sounds like a good name for a pub.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

where is that? Haven't heard of that place. I saw a place out by Novi Mall that looked pretty cool. A nice Irish bar n grill. Or pub or whatever....

Have fun!

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Gus O'conner is in novi on grand river, there is also one in rochester.

• XJW4EVR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit