Preachers of the night.

by lost_light06 15 Replies latest jw friends

• bluebell
    bluebell

Evenng witnessing yes, night witnessing? never heard of it.

BA that was so funny.

• FreeGirl2006
    FreeGirl2006

Creative parody! I remember I worked with some hardline pioneers and we would do the projects in my area well into the late evening...nothing more exhilarating than wondering if a crack dealer is going to blow your head off as you deliver unwanted magazines.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

lol. ya, i did it a few times when i was a kid. but we'd start at like 3 am.

actually, my uncle, the guy who i would go out with and do this, has turned out to be a way chill dude. plus, we'd always listen to Santana.

"preachers of the morn' "

tetra

• uwishufish
    uwishufish

I think that Tim Curry said it the proper way in Rocky Horror Picture Show the term he used was Creatures of the Night.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

That sort of thing never caught on around my neck of the woods. And why would it? Nighttime was for partying, drinking, and seeing boyfriends and girlfriends in secret. You can put on your double-life in the morning.

• AllAlongTheWatchtower
    AllAlongTheWatchtower

My job is open late at night certain days, about a week ago around 2am some guy walked by, opened up the door and yelled in "jesus loves you, trust in him to be saved" or something of the sort, and then kept going. My co-workers and I were just kinda standing there going wtf?!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit