9/11 Pentagon video released, shows explosion and no plane

by What-A-Coincidence 75 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

As shown on CNN: NO PLANE ON VIDEO FROM HOTELhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTJ5suTe0OQ

No Big Plane AA77 on Pentagon Videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4FjDaMifFI

Removing Evidence and Witnesses: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJejiP_47tQ

http://freedomfiles.org/war/pentagon.htm

I guess it wasn't an inside job then.

• Who are you?
    Who are you?

WAC and bigwilly, you guys should go on the road with this...like Belushi and Akyroyd...a SNL skit.

Where's the plane? There was no stinkin plane!

The first video is from about three miles away and is blocked by the expressway....

The second video is a guy who sounds like he needs directions to the bathroom....

This is really starting to become hilarious.....

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Who are you - With the evidence you have provided that a plane did hit the pentagon and because the government SAYS it was a plane then it MUST be a plane.

I rest my case.

• badwillie
    badwillie

An ad hominemargument, also known as argumentum ad hominem (Latin: "argument to the person", "argument against the man") consists of replying to an argument by attacking or appealing to the person making the argument, rather than by addressing the substance of the argument. It is most commonly used to refer specifically to the ad hominem abusive, or argumentum ad personam, which consists of criticizing or personally attacking an argument's proponent in an attempt to discredit that argument.

Person A makes claim X
    There is something objectionable about Person A
    Therefore claim X is false

Ad hominem is one of the best known of the logical fallacies

• Who are you?
    Who are you?

He listen guys...in all seriousness....I have worked for the government and the military and have met and spoken with people who either worked at the Pentagon or whose spouses were killed in the Pentagon crash. If there was any conspiracy, it would be brought out from within....

You simultaneously give overdue credit where it is not deserved (i.e. the man in charge) and give no credit to the individuals who work for the military and government.

If you look at the responce to Katrina, that is a great example of how innefficiently things actually run in this government.

Thanks for the laughs though, you guys are pretty funny.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

And all the people who saw the plane?

A friend on another forum gets especially irritated at these wild-ass suggestions, as being a pilot for American for many years, he lost a good friend on that flight.

Which brings me to a question, do you fruit loops think that American Airlines is in on the conspiracy? If not, do you think they've done any investigation into what happened on/to their planes and employees that day?

• undercover
    undercover
    If you look at the responce to Katrina, that is a great example of how innefficiently things actually run in this government.

I think that sums it up nicely right there.

A government that was thoroughly incompetant in dealing with not only the immediate afteraffects of the storm, but the months, now years, of incomptetance of rebuilding shows why the US Government could not pull off a conspiracy of that magnitude. Even if it did attempt such a conspiracy, there's no way that someone, somewhere wouldn't have blown the whistle before it took place. Not in a government as paranoid and backstabbing as ours can be, with all the levels of people that would have to be involved in such a crime.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

okay guys I am done. It was fun. :-)

• badwillie
    badwillie
    If there was any conspiracy, it would be brought out from within....

In time, it will. Case in point..Ray Franz, but then the whistle blower will suffer and ad hominem attack - called "apostate" or "conspiracy nut".

• Death to the Pixies
    Death to the Pixies
    do you fruit loops think that American Airlines is in on the conspiracy? If not, do you think they've done any investigation into what happened on/to their planes and employees that day

for fun, i would like to see badwillie address this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit