Online relationships - do they work?JWD is it a hotbed of cybernaughtiness?

by Crumpet 34 Replies latest jw experiences

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Has anybody here had a successful online relationship that translated into a real life relationship?

Would you consider having an online relationship if you haven't before?

What appeals in terms of online as opposed to real life?

Come on fess up now!!!

• Xena
    Xena

Need I say more???

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

It seems like everybody around me at home in Bangor Maine got hooked up online,I know of no EXJW experiences.Myself I met my mate 2004 the old fashioned way at the coed YMCA

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I had a couple of online relationships. I don't remember what the attraction was, but I've got it out of my system now.

W

• JH
    JH

I should have been a priest.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Well, you and I have one.........but the cybersex isnt as good as the real thing!

• greendawn
    greendawn

I never had an online relationship though nowadays with webcams giving a two way sound and vision contact these relationships can be quite realistic and at least you know you are not dealing with a person of the same sex pretending to be of the opposite sex. For some people that are shy in their approach in real life this contact from a distance can help.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Lol - Xena!!!! :-)

Buttlight are you cheating on me honey with JH? Or Dell personnel?

JH - what makes you think you would make a good priest - is it the ability to remain silent under torture? I hope so as I shall tease any and all confessions out of you with my nasty cerated nipple clamps!

I had a couple of online relationships. I don't remember what the attraction was, but I've got it out of my system now.

W

So you aren't up for any more? You can't be tempted?

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

no but I am looking for an online relationship...IM me if interested [email protected]

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Greendawn - thats a good point - at least with webcams you know what you are getting!

What-a-coincidence - I am still thinking about whether I want to cyber with a dr wac??? LOL!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit