Five Reasons Why Some Deny 911 Was An Inside Job

by badwillie 29 Replies latest social current

• badwillie
    badwillie

Goph -

I recommend some more research - try Combatting Cult Mind Control, by Steven Hassan.

Good luck. You too can become empowered to think for yourself! Keep plugging away.

• under_believer
    under_believer

You're both right about cognitive dissonance, btw.

I don't know if JWDaughter's statement qualifies. You need to think about what she actually meant rather than taking the statement literally. She's not saying "I'm mentally unable to make myself believe that it was a conspiracy even though I have compelling evidence to the contrary." She is saying "It is such a ridiculous notion that I can't bring myself to consider it as a possibility."

That's not cognitive dissonance, that's logic.

• badwillie
    badwillie

Under_believer,

It is such a ridiculous notion that I can't bring myself to consider it as a possibility."

This is exactly what cognitive dissonance is. Ostrich burying it's head. No matter how ridiculous it seems you must open your mind. Remeber how ridiculous it seemed at first that the Governing Body didn't really care about you?

• under_believer
    under_believer

> No matter how ridiculous it seems you must open your mind.

That's stupid. How about if someone came to you and told you that you need to run around naked in a shopping mall to get saved by baby Jesus?

By your logic one must open their mind to this possibility rather than rejecting it as ridiculous.

When you quoted a definition for cognitive dissonance before, you were right, because you were quoting. Now that you're trying to explain it yourself you have strayed badly off the reservation.

• willowmoon
    willowmoon

There is much resistance to the truth about 9/11 because the u.s. government and mainstream media did a thorough job of mind control.

It's up to individuals to break free and do a thorough job with their own research. Many of you here have questioned and demanded logic and facts from the WTS, the publications and the Bible ---- please, use those same skills, take all the information about 9/11 and dissect it with an open mind and objective thought.

If "conspiracy theories" scare you, you might be more comfortable by first reading the (government's) 9/11 Commission Report to find your questions. Read up on why the "Jersey Girls" didn't buy into the official story and what they did about it. These are all real reports by real people reported by real (mainstream) sources -- many of the same sources and people that told you the "official" story, the ones so many trust ...

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/07/24/eveningnews/main565000.shtml

If you view "Loose Change" as just another nutty, crazy conspiracy theory, try watching "9/11 Press For Truth" ....

http://www.muckrakerreport.com/id358.html

There are some who need to be lead gently to the truth about 9/11.

Please learn and accept the truth -- if you can't do it for yourselves, do it in memory of those we lost that day.

love to all
    willow

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

Why is this such a huge deal to you willie? I know people who believe in the conspiracy theory but they don't spend as much time worried about it. What makes it a big deal to you?

(My position is that I'm not educated enough to decide either way)

• badwillie
    badwillie

reneeisorym,

I'm not educated enough to decide

This is precisely why I care. Far too many fall into this category.

• Who are you?
    Who are you?
    This is precisely why I care. Far too many fall into this category.

• badwillie
    badwillie

Truth and reality often can be totally unbelievable. It is very possible for people to totally deny assertions presented to them, even when provided with very credible of evidence that corroborates what they are told. A perfect example of such denial occurred when eye witness accounts of the Holocaust began coming out of war torn Europe. The unimaginable horror of what was being reported was simply too terrible to believe. It was easier to deal with the information as some sort of exaggeration and overreaction. Humans simply could not do this to other humans. Think about what we know about acts of genocide in the Congo or Rwanda or Darfur? The art of denial is a well honed form of human self protection. Sometimes it is far easier to close one’s eyes to the truth than to acknowledge what is very painful. Think about that as well

• Who are you?
    Who are you?
    Truth and reality often can be totally unbelievable. It is very possible for people to totally deny assertions presented to them, even when provided with very credible of evidence that corroborates what they are told. A perfect example of such denial occurred when eye witness accounts of the Holocaust began coming out of war torn Europe. The unimaginable horror of what was being reported was simply too terrible to believe. It was easier to deal with the information as some sort of exaggeration and overreaction. Humans simply could not do this to other humans. Think about what we know about acts of genocide in the Congo or Rwanda or Darfur? The art of denial is a well honed form of human self protection. Sometimes it is far easier to close one’s eyes to the truth than to acknowledge what is very painful. Think about that as well

The only people who deny the Holocaust, Darfur and the like are the conspiract theorists! What kind of explanation is this? You are killing me, man. You missed your calling as a stand up comedian.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit