How would you react if someone at the hall called you by your username here

by JH 64 Replies latest jw friends

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    If an Elder or MS in my hall, walked up to me and said "whyamihere".....I would say? I have no clue why you are here...and start laughing...

ROFLMAO!!!

• StillGroggy
    StillGroggy

I have a pretty good poker face. I'd say "what?" and be persistent until I got an answer out of the person. Actually it's pretty funny, i forgot that I had that username stored on my instant messenger and my friend used it at my house. Bam, there's Stillgroggy.

Turns out that he's been secretly inactive. So if I'm lucky, he's on here and he knows I'm SG, and I have a friend who really knows who I am. But I won't get my hopes up.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I am using the name I had in the hall!

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

I'm thinking that JH's idea of becoming a woman from Hong Kong isn't a bad way to go. Look for my profile info to change.

• free2think
    free2think
    JH Mar 13, 2007
    Post 12524 of 12525
    since 11-Nov-02

30 y 6 m 6 d

JH is there something you want to tell us????

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

Heck I have to remind my parents that I'm an apostate. (by the dictionary def of course)

She'll stay stuff like "Why don't you come back to Jehovah" and I'll say, "Mom, I don't believe anything they teach is true so I ya'll wouldn't take me back unless I lied about believing it and I know you don't want me to do that."

Then She'll say, "if you loved me you would take down your webpage." And I'll say "Mom, that wouldn't change the fact that I'm an apostate."

Renee

• JH
    JH

JH is there something you want to tell us????

yes

• free2think
    free2think

HUH?

Welcome to the other side then!

• Woodsman
    Woodsman

I posted my pic so my username is no longer anonymous.

• 5go
    5go

I would say " Oh so are you learning japanese as well ! "

The word for the number five is go in nihongo ( japanese )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit