You and your double.

by LtCmd.Lore 17 Replies latest jw friends

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

Hypothetical situation: One day you wake up, and when you get up and turn around you see that you are still lying in your bed. TADA there are now two of you.

I'm not talking like a twin, or clone... I mean an double, You and the other you both have the EXACT same memories, skills, likes, dislikes, goals and personality.

Would you get along? Would you hate each other? Would you wish it never happened?

(What if you're married, how would you feel about another you being in love with your mate? Remember you're both equally the same person, so neither of you would have any more right to anything than the other. Neither one of you is the 'imposter'.)

Personally I'd think it was awesome, the first thing I'd do is challenge him to a video game match! (Which would be the ultimate game, playing with someone who is EXACTLY as good as me.)

We'd do everything together, and we wouldn't disagree over what we want to do because we would both want the same thing. We could double our income, and not fight over what to do with the finances.

What about you guys? I know some people who would feel like they lost their individuality.

LtCmd.Lore

• nonamegiven
    nonamegiven

I'd surf here and maybe he'd get some $h!t done at work for me.

• StillGroggy
    StillGroggy

If I had sex with my double, would it be homosexuality or masturbation????

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

We'd have a bloody drinkin' match, of course!

"I can drink you under the table!"

"Sez who?"

"Sez me!"

"Yer on, ya ugly bloke!"

"Whadda we drinkin?"

"All me fav'ritz!"

"Wow, those are all mine, too!"

And so on, and so forth, until we'd be prayin' to the porcelain convenience yet again, methinks.

Or worse yet, pushin' up daisies from being poisoned by our old buddy, Al.

BA- Or we'd have some fun playin' lots o' tricks on unsuspectin' folks.

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

Much like "Multiplicity", eh?

BA- Good movie.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    If I had sex with my double, would it be homosexuality or masturbation????

For that, stillgroggy, a new term would be coined............................homobation. And a series of Awake articles would warn against the evils of the practice.

This does raise another question. Could my wife find this new development in any way useful or advantageous?

• StillGroggy
    StillGroggy

nvrgnbk... you are a dirtbag like me. homobation, lol.

"Questions young people ask... is anything wrong with clone-boning???"

*Picture of teenager holding up chin, holding up elbow with other hand, with inquisitive look. In background, photo of same teenager lying in bed smoking a cigarette next to himself*

• StillGroggy
    StillGroggy

So according to WT doctrine, If I raped my double, but my double was wearing a mini-skirt, did the clone deserve it???

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Stillgroggy,

1. I was literally crying from laughter when I saw the photo in the YPA book.

2. I think in lieu of homobation, we could substitute mastursexuality. Or we could employ both terms. Ex.- Mastursexuals engage in homobation with great enthusiasm. or His frequent bouts of homobation reassured all who knew him that he was a flaming mastursexual.

3. On a more serious note, if your double was wearing a leather mini-skirt, then yes he was asking for it.

• AllAlongTheWatchtower
    AllAlongTheWatchtower

"I would conspire with my double to keep it a secret, and become the worlds greatest magician. I could even fake my own resurrection if my double should die." - Ronin You should rent the movie 'The Prestige', if you haven't seen it yet. Don't wanna say why because it would spoil it, but I'm pretty sure you'd enjoy it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit