PLEASE VOTE FOR AN EXTRA BANK HOLIDAY

by Crumpet 19 Replies latest jw friends

• needproof
    needproof

Yes, 365 bank holidays would do me fine!

• free2think
    free2think

Just voted Crumpet. Hope we get another bank hol day, that would be cool.

• badwillie
    badwillie

Just what the world needs - another day in which the Brits get to officially sit on their collective arse and do squat all!

This is the 21st century, stop sipping tea and whinging do some bloody work! Learn to pull your weight.

• needproof
    needproof

lol Willie! Wind up merchant

• Bstndance
    Bstndance

The only holidays I get paid off are: New Year's, Memorial Day (last Monday in May), July 4th, Labor Day (First Monday in Sept), Thanksgiving (last Thursday of November), and Christmas. I wish I worked for the government, I think the number of days off would double.

• bubble
    bubble

I've voted, hope it helps.

• dmouse
    dmouse

I voted.

But to be honest, if there was going to be another bank holiday, I'd prefer it in the Autumn- how about November the 5th? Lots of fireworks and activities then anyway,and it's all about the triumph of democracy over terrorism. Not to mention, it's along drag from the August bank holiday through to Christmas.

• badwillie
    badwillie

Crumpie - will you be heading to your favorite Butlins's for the new Holiday? LMAO!!!!

Britains finest:

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    Crumpie - will you be heading to your favorite Butlins's for the new Holiday? LMAO!!!!

Try harder bad willie.

Unlike the majority of your compatriots I do have a passport. I don't hide in my own country/state for my entire life. But then hey my nation is not hated in 83% of countries.

• Woodsman
    Woodsman

Sexy as you are Crumpy, I think it is a media myth the US is hated that much. Just wait for the next sunami and see how much we are hated. Who gives the most aid and medication to the world. Where have many of the beneficial technologies come from? Who has people begging to come become citizens?

If anyone hates us they are probably saying,"Yankee go home, and take me with you."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit