The floodgates are about to open in the UK.. Sunday Times article

by defender of truth 43 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• InquiryMan
    InquiryMan
    Surprised though, that a serious newspaper use a somewhat inaccurate term as Jehovah church instead of the proper name of the organization involved.
  • defender of truth
    defender of truth

Thank you very much for posting the scan and full wording of the article guys, I appreciate it.

Inquiryman+others: If you want to give them feedback on the article or additional information, here are the contact details:

http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/public/?service=feedback&view=maininclude

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

"I would never have gone to court if I had had an apology,” [Abigail] said.

This is a very important statement. From what I've read over the years, many victims have expressed similar sentiments.

Many abuse survivors are more outraged at the refusal to take responsibility by church officials than they are at the initial abuse.

The leaders of the JW religion are hypocrites of the worst kind.

• cofty
    cofty

The article is very well written. Sadly headlines tend to be added by sub-editors whose only concern is to catch attention.

I am very much looking forward to the decision of the High Court.

I wonder who will announce first - the Candace Conti appeal court or the UK High Court.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I think that we cannot expect a result soon, in either case, the WT are Masters at dragging out a case, but a result, or two, will come.

I think it is then down to us, those in the know, to expose the problems that are in the WT, and have been for many years.

We need to inform Journalists and other Media people that there is a Scoop to be had.

If we help them to marry the criticism levelled by the WT against the Catholic Church and others, with the reality of the filth within the WT/JW Org, they can make a great story of Hypocrisy, Lying, Cover-up, and stupid ineptitude driven by ignorant Dogma.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"Jehovah Church Faces Flood Of Sex Abuse Cases"

.....................Image result for Flood gates

............Buy An Umbrella!!...........................On Sale $39.95..

Image result for Watchtower anthony morris...Image result for jw.org umbrella

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I wonder if the abuser was actually re-appointed as an MS?? I guess there is no way of knowing until the court records become public.

What a sad story that is becoming all too familiar.

DD

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

Has anyone posted the article on other sites/ Facebook etc ?

I hope this story gets picked up elsewhere, this could have easily been missed by many people..

• InquiryMan
    InquiryMan

Thanks for the input on contacting them.

Just did:

Thank you for your email to The Sunday Times Newspaper.

Now awaiting an answer

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

It's worthwhile to give them feedback, this paper is widely distributed.

06 February 2015

"The Sunday Times was the next best performing, recording an average circulation of 801,623.."

http://www.pressgazette.co.uk/national-press-abcs-times-bucks-trend-again-32-cent-print-circulation-boost

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit