Confused!!

by KCM 25 Replies latest jw friends

• magoo
    magoo

............kcm......you are free.............22....that's young....you have your whole life ahead of you...i would give anything to be your age & have the opportunities that you have..............enjoy your freedom

magoo

• FreeGirl2006
    FreeGirl2006

KCM...girl you will find your life blossom if you let it. I was df'd and I am going through a divorce. The hubby is a poster child for all that is wrong with this crappy organization. He is not df'd even though he should be, but he also looks extremely unhappy! Tee hee hee...I am doing great and I have made some wonderful friends. I now have people in my life who actually stop in and check on me when I am ill, who call me, who care about me. What a refreshing change from the Borg!

• mrchuffster
    mrchuffster

Hi KCM,

Very sorry to hear about your situation, sadly it's all too familiar a story. I went through a divorce myself some time ago.

I too experienced the 'love' of the congregation , friends that stab you in the back and elders that couldn't careless about

your well being. Unfortunately unless you are a mean keen preaching machine, the society has little value for you. Please

don't let this hurt or surprise you. You are still a worthwhile and valuable person !. I found great comfort from reading Ezekiel 34

and Jeremiah 23. I still go to the meetings for various reasons, but I can really empathise with your situation.

All the best with your recovery.

Mr Chuffster

• KCM
    KCM

It's so so true what you are all saying...I do have the rest of my life ahead of me and I do hope things get easier. Itg's just going from loads of friends where I always had things to do, to having no one is what I find hard....think maybne a regular salas class is calling!!! :o)

Thanks guys, fingers crossed by the end of the year I'll have a different outlook on my situation.

x

• Clam
    Clam

Hiya KCM and welcome!

I used to attend Dover Congo in Kent, with assemblies in Camber and Twickenham. Long time ago though. You'll make friends here, and there are often get togethers. Be grateful for being rid of the cult and being so young, with the rest of your life ahead of you.

Take care,

Clam (now in Cornwall)

• Priest73
    Priest73

welcome. stick around. Load of folks to learn from.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit