My reinstatment letter part deux

by nonamegiven 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• andyviw
    andyviw

Thank God your out ,are you trying to please men or God?No org. can grant you salvation only the precious blood of a spotless Lamb and He has already shed that for you ,me and the entire world .It is not limited to some small group wtbts.If you truly want power over sin and its

affects in your life cry out to Jesus for he is the way the truth and the life. Don't let yourself be afendedby this letter but take this oppurtunity

to free yourself from man made traditions ,for who the Son sets free is free indeed

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

Despite increasing work loads and family commitments, it is clear to myself and my family that I have made great strides.

Through prayer and counseling, I am able to keep making strides. I also keep Col. 3:7 in mind, “In those very things you, to, once walked when you used to live in them”. I can finally say I “once walked” like that. You can have no idea what that feels like.

I have been in counseling for some time now because I recognized the fact that I was indeed powerless to my addiction.

I don't like these parts.

As an ex-JW, it makes me so proud of you. I just don't think the wording in these parts sounds "JW enough" for them to like it.

I think you need to take out the part about asking for reinstatement. I think you should use the statement from the other guy who's wording was more like "do what Jehovah guides you to do"

• new boy
    new boy

I would add one one thing at the end.

"I know I already have Jehovah's forgiveness, I would now like the forgiveness of his organization.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit