Please Welcome me

by Sofia Lose 57 Replies latest jw friends

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus
    Sure, welcome.
  • dozy
    dozy
    Hi Sofia - welcome. As others have said - you aren't alone - I have JW relatives in exactly your situation. I know it isn't easy , but it can be kind of manageable. Take care....
  • BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

WELCOME !

i have to operate "under the radar " too , in a non participating role, just attend and exchange small talk.....there are more of us than you would think

Keep posting

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Hi Sofia, welcome!

Please feel free to comment, vent and share your thoughts. It can be healing. We certainly can't do that at the KH or with any of our JW "friends."

• SAHS
    SAHS
    Welcome, “Sofia Lose”! So glad to hear of another person daring to investigate outside of the little JW box. I couldn’t help noticing you mentioning “’till death do us part” in your opening post. Although I certainly wish you and your partner the very best, you must ultimately be true to yourself. That is the important thing, as I believe that this is life – this go at the great smorgasbord – is a one-time-only occurrence. Live it well, and be true to yourself.
  • GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher
    Hola, Sofia. ¡Bienvenidos!
  • Doctor Who
    Doctor Who
    Hi there Sofia! I am another north easterner! Also new. Mi casa es tu casa.

• Cadellin
    Cadellin
    Welcome. As someone said, there is no wrong way to leave a cult. So if operating under the radar is your way, strength to you. The point is knowing the truth...
  • sylvlef
    sylvlef

Hi sofia and welcome.

i understand how You feel. I too have to operate under the radar and fake jwness...i too will not be free 'till death do us part because my wife is so into jw stuff.

have courage my friend. Even in That situation, life can offer us Small Victories...

• daringhart13
    daringhart13
    Welcome....and if nothing else, your heart and mind is free of the insanity.... continue to dwell on the positive of knowing it's all garbage.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit