the credit rank and file are prepared to give to them...

by chelsea 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• TopHat
    TopHat

I learnt how to be honest from my PARENTS....LONGGGGGGGG before I became a witless.

Don't JWs THINK before they give credit to a fleecing and dishonest organization.

• vitty
    vitty
    THERE were about 20,000 people at the racetrack that day. I was standing near a sign that read "Lost and Found" when I noticed an elderly woman approaching.

What was a witness doing at a racetrack..........................hope he wasnt GAMBLING

• DHL
    DHL

Growing up with JWs I heard stuff like that all the time, too. As a teenager I remember to have always felt embarrassed hearing JWs saying such things to or about others and I always felt it was highly inappropriate and abhorrent.

Unfortunately I must also remember being a 10-year-old preaching to people 3 or 4 times my age at doors and thinking to myself how much more intelligent I was than this wordly people who - as I felt - really didn't seem to have a clue about any of the really important things. And I felt so incredibly proud to be able to teach this folks. I was always sure they would be very thankful for my loving help! Of course, they weren't! But that didn't stop me. Instead I became even more zealous.

Debbie

• Gill
    Gill

My Seven year old and her friend found £2 in the school playground.

'What shall we do with it?' the friend said.

'We could go buy some beer!' my daughter replied!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I do good deeds all the time........quietly.

I thought it best to be between me and God

No need to advertise.

purps

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit