March 4th Public Talk....''Satan and Demons use many traps to stumble us.''

by RULES & REGULATIONS 18 Replies latest watchtower bible

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

The Public Talk was how Satan uses his demons to stumble us.Satan knows where we live,work and what we do at work and home.His demons use television,music,the internet,movies,sex and apostates to stumble faithful Jehovah's Witnesses.

The "Spiritually Weak" are what the demons look for because they can be attacked so easily.These are the ones who don't have studies with their families,watch too much television,go on the internet looking at apostate sites, brothers and sisters who are obsessed with sex,taking too many vacations,the love of money and all the pleasures of this world.That is why the WTS loose so many members each year.

What they never tell you the real reason why most members leave are:,

Lack of Love,Elders as Judges arrangment,Inconstistency in teachings,1914 generation change,Theological dishonesty,Scholastic Ineptitude,Favoritism within the BOE,Hypocrisy, and False Prophesies.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

A loud AMEN! from over here Brother Rules. AMEN!! Tell it out!

Feeling the spirit today,

Bro. Nvr

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Satan made the WBT$ join the United Nations-NGO..Satan makes the WBT$ hide it`s pedophiles..Satan makes the WBT$ accept profits from tobbaco and the US Navy.....Satan is everywhere.Satan and his Demunz have their own band.They do shows in Las Vegas..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

OUTLAW,

Too late on the Las Vegas thing. Ever seen Celine Dion's show. You figure it out.

Satan's everywhere,

Nvr

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Haven`t been to Vegas in years.It`s all different now.Theres a new Vegas I`m told.I only know the old Vegas..Celine Dione,don`t much care for her..I`d rather get a tooth pulled..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Gopher
    Gopher

"Satan" and "demons" are handy fictional devices religions like JW's use to keep their members constantly scared into submission.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

Gopher said :

"Satan" and "demons" are handy fictional devices religions like JW's use to keep their members constantly scared into submission.

I agree with you.I think good and evil are all inside every person.They use Satan and his Demons as a means to scare everyone into obeying because the WTS can't control every member after they leave the Kingdom Hall.

My questions are if Satan is real: Where does he reside? Can he read my mind? Can he put thoughts into my mind? Does he control my mind? When does he know when to approach me or leave me alone? How does he get me to like television,music,internet and sexual immorality? Isn't that something I choose myself because that's who I am?

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Satan knows were we live,work and what we do at work and home.His demons use television,music,the internet,movies,sex and apostates to stumble faithful Jehovah's Witnesses.

Just say "NO" to apostates

• greendawn
    greendawn

They have been using this scare tactic for ages now, in fact, they more than anyone else have fallen in the traps of satan because they went for the bait of power lusting, they systematically lie and exploit their followers that have trusted their salvation in their hands and absolutely resent sharing any power with anyone beyond their small inner circle.

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader
    The "Spiritually Weak" are what the demons look for because they can be attacked so easily.

I guess that is why Satan went after Jesus?

Such stupid man made teachings, no scriptures to point to, I guess when Paul said in Ephesians about wearing armor they were all weak, and Peter in 1 5:8 his letter was circulated to just those who were weak?

abr

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit