March 4th Public Talk....''Satan and Demons use many traps to stumble us.''

by RULES & REGULATIONS 18 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Handsome Dan
    Handsome Dan

Fear is power, fear is control, with all the BS and corruption in this kingdom you can be sure it's Satan's mouth piece.........

• Handsome Dan
    Handsome Dan

Old ignorant uneducated men with the power of God in their hands is never a good thing for humanity and never will be.

• mia_b
    mia_b

"WBT$ accept profits from tobbaco and the US Navy" where did u get that from OUTLAW? new one on me

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

Saw Brother Prince in Vegas but never Satan.

....Actually I DID go to a Billy Idol concert in Vegas recently. Lots of raunch (LOTS!) but no drugs, sigh....At the Mandalay Bay where I rented a suite sigh..... People don't know how to party anymore. Instead of $10 grandstand seating to see "The Who" like in the 80's we get $500 nose bleed "Britney Spears" seats.

Everything is more complicated which means it sucks more. Just like religion.

• xjwms
    xjwms

Just today I was thinking that some/one should post something stupid about the Sunday meeting so I can feel good that I am not a part anymore.

So, ... Thank you, .. Thank you. All the guilt, if you're weak Satan is gonna get chaaaa

I love it.

• 5go
    5go
    Satan made the WBT$ join the United Nations-NGO..Satan makes the WBT$ hide it`s pedophiles..Satan makes the WBT$ accept profits from tobbaco and the US Navy.....Satan is everywhere.Satan and his Demunz have their own band.They do shows in Las Vegas..LOL!!...OUTLAW

Listen to charles daniel s band while writing that eh The devil goes down to geogia.

• tmo1965
    tmo1965
    "WBT$ accept profits from tobbaco and the US Navy" where did u get that from OUTLAW? new one on me

I heard about the Navy, but I didn't know about tobbaco. Someone donated stock in a company that makes tank parts (or something like that) for the Navy to the WTS. I believe they still own the stock. I saw the official documents on the Securities and Exchange Commission website.

Here's some more info taken from JWO - Kingdom Hall - 10 Problems I have with the WTS: Stock Ownership in Rand Engine Corp: Between the years of at least 1996-2002 the WTB&TS owned a substantial portion of stock (5,073,200 shares of Class A common stock) in Rand Cam Engine Corp, and a company known as REGI U.S. Inc (see Security and Exchange Commission file No. 0-23920 for REGI U.S., Inc. for fiscal year ended April 30, 2002 and Amendment No. 2 to Form SB-2 Registration Statement under The Securities Act of 1933 dated June 1992 for REGI U.S. Inc.). Rand Cam Engine Corp. owns a substantial portion of Rand Energy Group Inc. All of these companies perform research and development of engine technologies which have military and other applications. All of these companies seek out and have individually or collectively acquired contracts with, as an example, the US Navy (USN contract SBIR No1-144, announced on 12-6-01) to provide these goods and services they specialize in. I have a big problem with this. I don’t care how the WTB&TS obtained this stock, if it was a gift or they purchased it with money from donations, they should not have owned it or received the financial benefits of ownership in the stock. These companies serve the military with methods of armament, and make a profit doing it. That’s fine. Just don’t sermonize against the military and warfare, and then take financial advantage from it.
  • cyberguy
    cyberguy

Hey Rules,

Was this a "Special Talk" or from a new talk outline given to edlers. If a new talk outline, can you find out the outline # and I'll post a scanned copy of it (I have most of the current outlines).

Thanks!

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

Was this a "Special Talk" or from a new talk outline given to edlers. If a new talk outline, can you find out the outline # and I'll post a scanned copy of it (I have most of the current outlines).

Cyberguy

An Elder from our congregation gave the talk. It was nothing special. Same old junk. I have no way of knowing what outline # it was. If you have anything on this talk please post it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit