My plan--fully revealed

by Junction-Guy 149 Replies latest jw friends

• bernadette
    bernadette

thanks for explaing

sounds like you and Amanda have a very solid bond

Its very damaging the way the wts fosters that horrible lonliness in children and adults. I feel for you

keep on track, once you've got it out you can properly heal.

love

bernadette

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Thanks Bernadette, Amanda has taken this so well, she has been very supportive, its just a shame that I could'nt face her with this years ago and sought counseling, I was too embarassed and kept it all hidden and we both suffered.

When I first told Amanda about this last week, she knew almost immediately what I was gonna tell her, she even knew how I ended up in this shape, she took the words out of my mouth, it was almost like she had been reading the same psychology books I have been.

Amanda, you are a sweetie !!

• penny2
    penny2

(((Junction-Guy)))

Don't worry about what the family thinks regarding whether you have a girlfriend or not. Family members can say the most hurtful things and these should be disregarded.

Also, sounds to me like Amanda is still a really good friend to you. This is something to treasure.

penny2

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

((((Amanda))))) you are such a sweetheart!!!

Dave, your story is so sad. I hope you get what you're looking for. You deserve it.

When you mom was moving around and re-marrying, wouldn't she be about the age your are now? Your dad too? Just wondering.

lisa

• Crafty Lady
    Crafty Lady

Junction-Guy, I've always enjoyed your posts and I lurked here for a long time before I joined. It sounds like you have reached a sort of turning point in your life, where you realize that you have to do something. I just want to say that counseling is a good start. Take the time to find yourself and who you really are. Then, you'll know how to go forward.

We're rooting for you.

Crafty

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

"Vision without action is merely a dream. Action without vision just passes the time. Vision with action can change the world."

-Joel Arthur Barker-

• Lumptard
    Lumptard
    I have homosexual tendencies and same sex attraction to a degree, but gay sex itself does not turn me on. I can only fully enjoy sex with a woman, but yet the attraction part is still there. Therefore what does this make me? Bi?.

Umm...Dude, get a grip....It doesn't make you anything other than human. Everyone, and I mean everyone is a little bit butch and a little bit mary. You say you can only fully enjoy sex with a woman, then there you go...pretty straightforward answer to me (assuming you've tried sex with a man)...the point is, don't worry about what to label your self, just go with what feels right to you.

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I say to go through counseling first before you make any decisions about the family/ministry/media. Its not going to hurt anything to wait a while anyway. I know counseling has helped me tremendously and so I hope it does the same for you.

I would tell the family that you want to work on YOU before you get into a relationship. Tell them that being single is the best decision for you now and possibly even for the rest of your life. Tell them that you can't commit to making someone else happy until you make yourself happy first and that's going to take some time.

• Q. Bert
    Q. Bert

Likeable. Amiable. Agreeable. Joy. Why not reach out to a world in a way that takes your marital status off the score card?

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Thank you, Thank you all, even Lumptard. Q Bert, can you elaborate more? I dont get what you are trying to say.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit