Nearly Middle Aged Woman Asks: Should I watch the Sopranos?

by Crumpet 35 Replies latest social entertainment

• tim hooper
    tim hooper

Oh hell....sorry about this.

• tim hooper
    tim hooper

..and since when did you become nearly middle-aged, dammit?

It's doddering old coffin-dodgers like me who are nearly middle aged.

tim

• tim hooper
    tim hooper

Last duplicate post.

We apologise for the disuption to your normal service, but now return you to your normal lunacy. Thank you.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Crumpet, I'm way older than you and I just in the last week have started on episode 1 season 1 and have been watching through. I love this show. I'm up to disc 1 of season 2 and plan on watching the whole thing.

Sherry

• JH
    JH

Like I told you, I only watch the news on TV.

Earthquakes, Wars, Famines, Volacanoes, Hurricanes

• free2think
    free2think

Don't forget pestilences

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Crumpet, I don't have that kind of Cable...but I do go after the season and rent it...lock myself in and have a huge Soprano weekend.. Cuss it up, drink it up and it is a hidden pleasure. I just love it.

You gotta watch them.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    Don't forget pestilences

ROFLMAO free2think! You have got JH in one I reckon - he gets titillated by CNN! Well I think you guys on the whole have persuaded me it will be a good thing. However clearly I have to brush up on my CSI for my visit to Vegas in two months time! Argghhhhh! So it may have to take precedence? Incidentally is there any totty in Sopranos - I mean other than Gandolfini? And dont worry Timbo - I just loved the way my thread looked really popular for a few seconds there. And Sparky - that kind of weekend sounds like the sorta one I could enjoy too. Count me in for fridge/beer/snack slave next time!

• penny2
    penny2

Crumpet darling, you are not nearly middle aged. I'm 51 and I'm not middle aged yet. So you have at least 20 years to go before you can even start thinking about it.

penny2

• Spectre
    Spectre

Go for it!

This reminds me that I need to go get season 2 of Deadwood.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit