We're Better than Jehovah's Witnesses

by joelbear 23 Replies latest jw friends

• joelbear
    joelbear

This certainly becomes clear very quickly when you see what love those here in our community have for each other. Its Unconditional love too.

Why, no one ever minds if you disagree with them or their personal experiences. Too, even if a disagreement arises it is handled in a loving manner with each individual showing respect for his brothers and sisters.

Truly the on line community of Jehovahs-Witness.com shines as a light to the world as a beacon of hope, that, if our example was followed, peace, love and happiness would reign over a wonderful renewed planet, inhabited by people who have found a real peace of mind and ability to share their space with all.

Truly, all Jehovah's Witnesses should want to join us in our wonderful land of freedom, where nothing can ever go rong.

• Seeker
    Seeker

Fortunately for us, we're not witnessing to others, we don't claim Bible prophecies coincide with our behavior, we are allowed to go our own ways. That very freedom is appealing to many JWs.

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

That's Right! *yelling*

Yeah Us!!!

WoooooHoooo!

[8>]

closer

Mean People Produce
    Little Mean People

• joelbear
    joelbear

I bet to differ Seeker. We certainly are witnessing. We are witnessing for 1)total freedom, 2)leaving the Watchtower organization, etc. etc. etc. With every post we make, we witness for some point of view. We are witnessing for "our way" vs "their way".

Yes, our own way, is clearly better. Look how kind we are to each other. We strongly resist any policing of our behavior.

Oh wait, maybe constant fighting and bickering and character assassination is better.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

The reason is, we haven't appointed any elders!!!

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"It's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness."
    Anonymous

• Seeker
    Seeker

It's not a competition, Joel, to see which way is better. Or else every time a JW showed kindness it would be proof they have the right religion. In fact, there are many religious and scientific reasons why their religion is wrong, and their behavior is secondary to that.

Besides, in addition to the fighting, bickering, and character assassination here, there are heartwarming examples of true love and compassion. Try focusing on those for a while. You were unfairly attacked, it is true, but consider the source.

• joelbear
    joelbear

My point is not that we are worse, but that we are not any better either. Both sides of the coin have their advantages and disadvantages.

• DIM
    DIM

i don't think any human being is better than another. maybe JW's are misguided, but they are still humans.

• Seeker
    Seeker
    My point is not that we are worse, but that we are not any better either.

When was that the issue? I thought the issue is that JWs are not the true religion they claim to be. Whether that evidence comes from angels or devils, the information itself is significant.

If you find a pleasant JW congregation, for instance, great, enjoy it. Doesn't make their teachings correct, though.

• joelbear
    joelbear

Come on seeker,

We clearly do more here than talk about the inaccuracies of Watchtower doctrine. A great deal of energy is spent talking about how bad Jehovah's Witnesses act, the fact that they have no remorse over tragedies, in fact that they celebrate death and destruction, talk about how rude they are to us, how they are in a conspiracy to promote child molestation, etc. etc. etc.

The gist of the posts here is that life outside the Watchtower Society and people outside the Watchtower society is better. We are a central part of the group that makes this claim.

I am simply questioning the claim based on our own behavior towards each other in this small community.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit