Gimme your Best Shot.

by Frannie Banannie 45 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I have accepted Jesus sa my Lord and personal Savior. He has forgiven me of all my sins.

I have His spirit living in me as John 14 and Romans 8 says. His spirit guides me, teaches me and disciplinbes me.

I have God's Word to use as a guide along with the Holy Spirit which lives in me.

Can your group enhance or add anything to what Jesus has already given me?

Have you tried this one on any jdubyas yet, Honesty? I'll be interested to know what their response is.

Frannie

• Honesty
    Honesty

Have you tried this one on any jdubyas yet, Honesty? I'll be interested to know what their response is.

Frannie

I haven't been far enough away from home to be approached by any jdubyas who don't know who I am, so haven't used it yet.

I know someone who did and the jdubs scurried away like cockroaches when the Lights come on.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Why waste your breath? I just say, I know you keep a do not call list. Please put me on that list and never call at this house again. Then I say, have a nice day, and gently close the door. I've only had to do it a couple of times in 15 years, even though I know the JWs are very active in our town.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I know someone who did and the jdubs scurried away like cockroaches when the Lights come on.

LOL, Honesty! Well....that's what usually happens when you turn on a bright light for 'em. That's why I lurv that song, "On Broadway."

"They say the NEON lights are bright on BROAD way..." Cause the WTS only has the appearance of having "true light."

Why waste your breath? I just say, I know you keep a do not call list. Please put me on that list and never call at this house again. Then I say, have a nice day, and gently close the door. I've only had to do it a couple of times in 15 years, even though I know the JWs are very active in our town.

Well, Hortensia....I'm all for savin' somebody's hiney if there's a chance it can be saved. Many practicin' jdubyas deserve a tiny bit of light thrown on their darkness to begin to see their way to an exodus from the WTS. Ya never know where one of those bright seeds may fall.

Frannie

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

How many people is your god going to save?

Oh really.

Well, my God is bringing a paradise that's better than yours, but he is saving everyone. My God rejects being rejected. No one can reject him because his love will not allow it. In the end, his love and grace will draw back all creatures to him. Good will so completely conquer evil that no trace of it will be left and there truly will be no death. No one will be dead. Not human beings, not angels. No dead beings anywhere. All creatures covered by God's love, his goodness and his all encompassing grace. All that and a superior paradise, too.

Now tell me, why would I want to serve your blood thirsty, petty, exclusive God?

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

How many people is your god going to save?

Oh really.

Well, my God is bringing a paradise that's better than yours, but he is saving everyone. My God rejects being rejected. No one can reject him because his love will not allow it. In the end, his love and grace will draw back all creatures to him. Good will so completely conquer evil that no trace of it will be left and there truly will be no death. No one will be dead. Not human beings, not angels. No dead beings anywhere. All creatures covered by God's love, his goodness and his all encompassing grace. All that and a superior paradise, too.

Now tell me, why would I want to serve your blood thirsty, petty, exclusive God?

FHN!!! How're ya doin' ((((chere))))? Have you had an opportunity to use this one? You're really good at this. It appears to be well thought-through.

Frannie

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

FHN!!! How're ya doin' ((((chere))))? Have you had an opportunity to use this one? You're really good at this. It appears to be well thought-through.

Frannie

Awwww, what a nice hug and greeting. Lot's of stress, but good things happening as well.

I've been reading all about Universalism or Universal Salvation. I discovered I already believe this since I was a kid, but I didn't realize all the angels would be included, too. The more I read, the more I love it.

I haven't had a chance to use it, but I will when I get the chance. See, when they ask you what the hell you're talking about, tell them to look it up on line: Universalism or Universal Salvation. By the way, many early church fathers taught this. And the beauty of it is, it's biblically backed.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Awwww, what a nice hug and greeting. Lot's of stress, but good things happening as well.

I've been reading all about Universalism or Universal Salvation. I discovered I already believe this since I was a kid, but I didn't realize all the angels would be included, too. The more I read, the more I love it.

I haven't had a chance to use it, but I will when I get the chance. See, when they ask you what the hell you're talking about, tell them to look it up on line: Universalism or Universal Salvation. By the way, many early church fathers taught this. And the beauty of it is, it's biblically backed.

Ya sweetie patootie! You just make me smile or give me the chuckles with lots of your posts. I'm kind of inclined to think the same way where that type of salvation is concerned. I really can't see a loving omnipotent deity killing off his own creation/children.

I'll be interested to know how yours works when you get the opportunity to use it, chere. Lemme know, eh?

As for me, I'm just here with CP, but I've located a publishing company that offers to pay royalty advances for crocheted designs and their patterns that they accept for publishing, so I'm working resolutely on getting my crocheted designs and such off the ground. It's taking more time than I would like but I'm a little rusty and there's been a lot of new techniques to learn to keep up to snuff.

Frannie

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

FB..There is no KickAss one liner,that will get through to a Jehovah`s Witness...You will have to draw them into conversation..Bring up things that will make them think..You must be creative and subtle.."Creative and Subtle"...OUTLAW

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    FB..There is no KickAss one liner,that will get through to a Jehovah`s Witness...You will have to draw them into conversation..Bring up things that will make them think..You must be creative and subtle.."Creative and Subtle"...OUTLAW

Outlaw, I'm bipolar (not the extreme kind, tyvm) and my thoughts bounce around so much that I can't stay in there for the long haul, so I need a really locked and loaded one liner, cause it's probably the only shot I'll get off, darlin'....

Frannie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit