Global Warming Hysteria

by metatron 262 Replies latest jw friends

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

Brother Apostate,

= Translation of above: hillary_step is a child who knows everything, why won’t you play by hillary_step's rules? Mommy, they won’t play by my rules, waaaaaaa!!!

lol....I presume that this is the product of your own mind and that you needed no help to compile this gibbering trash?

Face it BA, you are all washed up but you can't get clean.

HS

Who can argue against that L.O.G.I.C?

BA- Confused by a schizophrenic. PS- L.O.G.I.C. = Lies, Onanism, Gobbledygook ,Idiocy, Crap
  • Frank75
    Frank75

I am having trouble deciphering from your comments what is 'partly true' and what is not in my statement, which obviously I believe is all true.

Sorry HS. I was not looking to tar you with anything.

I agree that whatever happens or is happening is just part of the natural cycle and that our part is minimal and more importantly our ability to change that cycle is rather grandiose of us to think possible.

What is partly true in my opinion is that "Global warming" is "the issue" that affects "all of us".

If you mean all of us on this thread, you get partial marks because it is affecting us if only the time being spent chasing our tails. However on a global scale it seems that Global Warming is only taking place in certain parts of the planet. Global cooling is happening in others. Likewise I do not know if you intended to say it was "The" issue or not but I think there are many more important ones facing us. For example who is going to replace this divot George W?

LOL

Frank75

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Frank,

For example who is going to replace this divot George W?

I guess it depends whose turn it is to have the brain cell. There are a few candidates on this thread who seem to be using it at the moment, they had better return it before his next Press Meeting.

HS

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate
    Q: For example who is going to replace this divot George W?

A: Anyone with a pulse and no conscience or morals, see: sociopath.

BA- doesn't see the world in black and white.

PS- Unfortunately, we are at the decline of the bell curve, all Presidents are puppets for the lobbyists and their financiers these days

• Frank75
    Frank75
    "In fact water vapour is one of the largest components of Greenhouse gas at 30% . If we are contributing to that percentage then the cry should be against taking hot showers, wave pulls at water parks or those water misiting systems at outdoor malls in the summer time! Can you see the protests now!" - Frank75

I've known that for a long time, and often wondered over the years how environmentalists think (if, indeed they dwell on the matter) that would effect the environment if hydrogen fuel cell powered cars were to become a reality. One of the things people in favor of them say with great zeal is "they don't put off ANY pollutants, just water vapor".

AATW:

Although I was making a joke you are absolutely right. What is it about us as humans that we think we are so able to control our environment. In the sorcerer's apprentice a small task turns into a catastrophe. Many of the pro Kyoto and IPCC supporters must face up to the reality on some level, even if it is while they sleep, that they are opening a Pandora's box!

Speaking of water.......

Katrina has scared the hell out of a lot of people, and we are hearing everything from God's wrath to Global warming as the reasons for the catastrophe. However the major catastrophe was the failure to strengthen the levies on one hand and on the practical side, situating a major US city on the river delta of one of the largest Rivers on the planet. When New Orleans was founded, flooding took place all along the Mississippi River. Flood management throughout the heartleand has limited the flood risks there and so what happened with Katrina was a disaster waiting to happen.

Much of the human cost from these "Natural" disasters is a direct result from locating large human populations in areas that were formerly uninhabited, not from SUV's.

For example Florida's population was just over 500,000 at the turn of the last century and much of that population was in the Northern part of the state. By 2000 that population had grown to almost 14,000,000! That is 28 times growth in a century. The US population in 1900 was 76,000,000 and now is almost 4 times (281,000,000) that amount according to census data for 2000 (These are all census figures being used)

Encouraging the earths populations and governments to be stewards as opposed to masters or manipulators of our environment will be the wisest course, not waving a magic wand.

Frank75

alt

• metatron
    metatron

http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/news/story.html?id=2f4cc62e-5b0d-4b59-8705-fc28f14da388

Prominent French scientist , who sounded alarm about global warming, now converts to being a

skeptic about it.

metatron

• metatron
    metatron

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/technology/technology.html?in_article_id=440049&in_page_id=1965

British scientists voice skepticism about global warming cause. New documentary will feature

their views.

metatron

• FreeWilly
    FreeWilly

I guess we can now add Allegre to the list of 'Hacks' with a yet-to-be-determined oil agenda. I'd bet he and Lizden bought one of those do it youself oil drilling rigs you see in the back of Popular Mechanics Mgazine. Bastards, they are everywhere infecting pure politics science.

It cannot be natural phenomenom for that would evacuate the political imperative.

• Frank75
    Frank75

The UN report by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) was published in February. At the time it was promoted as being backed by more than 2,000 of the world's leading scientists.

But Professor Paul Reiter, of the Pasteur Institute in Paris, said it was a "sham" given that this list included the names of scientists who disagreed with its findings.

Professor Reiter, an expert in malaria, said his name was removed from an assessment only when he threatened legal action against the panel.

"That is how they make it seem that all the top scientists are agreed," he said. "It's not true."

Thanks for the link Metatron.

I just wonder if any of the 2000 scientists listed are dead!

Frank75

• Frank75
    Frank75

I missed your post about Allegre joining the Dark side Metatron!

"Allegre's second thoughts!"

That is huge, sort of like Jesus converting to Islam! Better yet Jesus joining Al Qaeda!!

Sorry Abaddon.....

Frank75

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit