If tomorrow never comes, any regrets??

by avidbiblereader 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• juni
    juni

Seriously to keep my sanity I have to dwell on the present.

I also have 1000s of regrets. But I know I don't have a "do over".

Juni

• Caine
    Caine

I have some regrets...i hate the people i hurt. It was never intentional. I hate the time I lost. But at the end of the day, I love my work, i love my family, and i love god. So i guess it will all work out. If it all ended tomorrow I would only regret not spending more time with family and friends. So much time spent working.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Yeah I do have at least one major regret, but I will reveal that either tonight or tomorrow when I finally post my plan. I just got to thinking about something the other day. If I had stayed in Kentucky, and kept all of my friends, and lived a happy life, I never would have been so vocal to speak out against the WT Society. Maybe it's a good thing that life went sour, because I never would have realized the damage that growing up a JW caused me. So now Im caught in a dilemma, should I regret walking away from the only true happiness I have ever had back in 1995, or should I just embrace it as an experience leading up to my total rejection of the JW belief system?

• DJK
    DJK

I'm with unbeliever.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

If tomorrow never comes, I will regret not being in California! (Still in Wisconsin packing up my life, visiting/saying goodbye to friends and family, and waiting for the blistery snowy weather to subside.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit