If tomorrow never comes, any regrets??

by avidbiblereader 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

If tomorrow never comes, do you have any unsettled regrets, anything you wish you would have done, any places to see or things to do, anybody you wanted to say something to and didn't?

abr

• prophecor
    prophecor

I can only live in the moment and hope that whatever I couldn't get right, here on this earth, will only aright itself in the next life.

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Prophecor, what a profound statement.

I can only live in the moment and hope that whatever I couldn't get right, here on this earth, will only aright itself in the next life.

abr

• RAF
    RAF

Well no big regrets by now ... but if I did something which really hurted someone and didn't reliased it I would like to know it ... to face it ...

Also since I've seen how my son is doing well by himself in every ways ... It's like I can leave this life without being scare him being alone. Tomorow is another day ... and this day is maybe not for me ... and I'm ok with that since my biggest responsability is quiet over.

• moshe
    moshe

not really, things turned out just the way they were supposed to.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

If tomorrow never comes, do you have any unsettled regrets, anything you wish you would have done, any places to see or things to do, anybody you wanted to say something to and didn't?

There are lots of places I still want to see. There are some unsettled regrets. Plenty I still want to do. As for things I didn't say--I try to say how I feel when I feel it nowadays.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

My only regret would be that I didn't get more tail.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

no regrets

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

Tough question.

At 106 years young, I certainly hope to never die. It hasn't happened yet, so who knows?

If tomorrow never came, It would mean that after death, I didn't immediately pass into the afterlife.

That would mean that I would be unconscious, so I would not be able to regret anything.

BA- So, no regrets (if tomorrow never came).

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

I love this question. It spurs me on every day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit