2012 End of the World?

by magdalenefan 28 Replies latest jw friends

• magdalenefan
    magdalenefan

2012 is the end of our age according to the Mayan Calendar.

According to Iraq or Iran we are already entered into our last Seven years according to Daniel. Famine, drought, marital problems, bankruptcies, war. other problems.

We are in the Jewish calendar of the feast of the tabnernacles. And thats when one would blow the Shofar horn and declare war. The middle east has said they will step up war and terroist efforts against us because their messiah is here now.

Planet x was called the tenth planet coming in our vicinity in 2012? Some say its the Revelations wormword and it will cause freaky planetary shifts or magnetic change of disasterous proportions.

2012 Apocalypse is a book written by Lawrence E. Joseph.

I am not claiming to believe this 100 percent , maybe 85 percent.worth checking out .

• sir82
    sir82
    marital problems

My wife insists on serving me broiled cod for dinner, even though I dislike it.

It always bothered me, and now I know why - it's a sign of the apocalypse!

• new boy
    new boy

Would you like to see a map of the planet after the "shift"?

Go to matrixinstitute.com

• kid-A
    kid-A

Wow.....

Good thing I'm not an Iraqi-Iranian Mayan Jew named Daniel living on Planet X or I would REALLY be scared !!!!

• mavie
    mavie
    maybe 85 percent

Actually, I believe it maybe 71.392%. That's if this month has a full moon on Friday...otherwise i maybe believe it 0%

• mavie
    mavie
    Good thing I'm not an Iraqi-Iranian Mayan Jew named Daniel living on Planet X or I would REALLY be scared !!!!

Damn, I better tell my cousin!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Like kida said. My belief in the end in 2012 is no gretaer than the end in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, etc.

S

• magdalenefan
    magdalenefan

You are acting all strange. It is Mayan belief. I enjoyed a film about the Dalai lama and watching his interviews on what his central to his beliefs.

Were you booing the school teacher when she was teaching about the beliefs of American Indians and the sacred buffalo.

I thought that was the joy of not being a Witness anymore. We could check out whatever we wanted. We have the freedom to look at beliefs around the whole world. Buddhist. Mayan, Muslim.

Yes, I forgot, you are an American, and American Idol is on tonight.

I feel stupid being an American. The blissful ignorance of the rest of the world.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    American Idol is on tonight.

I can't stand American Idol and refuse to watch. Guess I'm not American.

• mavie
    mavie

You are acting all strange. It is Mayan belief. I enjoyed a film about the Dalai lama and watching his interviews on what his central to his beliefs.

Were you booing the school teacher when she was teaching about the beliefs of American Indians and the sacred buffalo.

I thought that was the joy of not being a Witness anymore. We could check out whatever we wanted. We have the freedom to look at beliefs around the whole world. Buddhist. Mayan, Muslim.

Yes, I forgot, you are an American, and American Idol is on tonight.

I feel stupid being an American. The blissful ignorance of the rest of the world.

I don't watch American Idol. Usually the Discovery channel or I listen to NPR.

I've traveled to many different lands and experienced their culture.

I've explored many different belief systems, including Buddhism, Native American, Muslim, and Mayan. I've come to the conclusion there is no supreme 'truth' to be found in them. Also, nothing has convinced me those religions/philosophies can foretell when the world will end.

I ridicule the Mayan belief the world will end in 2012 just as I would ridicule someone who thought Zeus was controlling the affairs of man from Mt. Olympus. Both are equally plausible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit