We are here for Adoption!

by new boy 34 Replies latest jw friends

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I'm so embarrassed by my horrible post. Between work, bad editing and not reading before hitting submit, I sound like I didn't finish pre-school.

What I meant to say was: I am here if anybody wants me as a sister or a daughter. I don't have any jw family nor do I have any siblings. My family, non-jw but tremendous arseholes do not speak to me simply because I am not a doormat.

To the person who pm'd me...I am writing a response.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Mouthy - I was just kidding. I think you make a great grandma, I would love to adopt you, am I to old at 40????

My darling grandchild>40 is still a baby in my eyes My kids would have been( had they lived ) 62,she died,----the JW one is 61.she is still living but she thinks I am dead-----,59,he died,-----50 she died,
    So at 40 you fit in quite nicely as a Grandson. my Grandkids are 34-33- 28- 23- 22 & (20 twins-), 24yrs
    Great grandkids are 14,yrs12yrs,9yrs,7yrs, 8yrs,13yrs,2,yrs( Just one grand-daughter & 2 great grand kids cant see me( JWS)
    So adoption is granted. Will you be willing to puch me in my wheelchair

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Hugs 'n smoochies to all here on the board. This is nothing personal against anyone posting here, so please don't take it personally, but....I was thinking when I read New Boy's post here and began to LMAO!! What was I thinking? "Be careful what you ask for."

Frannie

• new boy
    new boy

To T M

Welcome sister

By the way I didn't say I won the lottery, I said I bought the winning ticket.....so will be happening.

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Mouthy, I am the last of six kids, my mother was the last of four and my father was the second to last of 9.

My mother's father ran away to Russia in 1924 never to see him again. Her mother died in 1957.

My father's mother died in 1947 and his father died in 1949.

I was born in 1961 and never seen my grandparents, would you be my grandma?

abr

• mouthy
    mouthy

would you be my grandma?Avidbiblereader Welcome my love as my grandchild....If I can EVER be of any help in ANY way.....Consider me here ,(((((HUGS))) I have felt like all on here were my kids anyway....I get up first thing in the A.M say my prayers, turn my comp on, shower etc: then log on to see how your all doing, I pray for you all every night.... I have left orders for some one on here to post when I kick the bucket in just those words. "MOUTHY KICKED THE BUCKET" LOL

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

What a sweet thread.

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Thanks Mouthy, got me a grandma.

abr

• fifi40
    fifi40

Dear Mouthy

Pushing wheelchair is not a problem for me, but it does involve a long flight, so would virtual pushing do? I am however going to find it difficult to be a grandson as when I last checked I had all the female bits lol..............yep I am in fact a grandaughter!

Love

Fifi (fiona) x

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

I am a 53 year old father/grandfather, living in the Philippines with my wife and 3 great kidst, and I would be happy to be your brother. You are welcome to visit any time....the sun is hot, he beer is cold, the beaches are to die for, and here....we are a family.

Stealth

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit