We are here for Adoption!

by new boy 34 Replies latest jw friends

• new boy
    new boy

I was taking to Grace (mouthy) on the phone today in Canada.....What a Sweetheart she truly is.

We have decided to put ourselfs out for adoption. Since I have lost family members because of being a Jehovah's Witness for 52 years and since many here have lost Wifes, Husbands, Children, Sisters, Brothers, Mothers, Fathers, and of course Friends.

We have decided to put ourselfs out for ADOPTION...............Grace told me today she would be happy to be your Grandmother to all that would like to have a Grandmother..........I would love to be a Father to anyone who would like to have a Father.........that no longer has one.

We have this to offer to all...........The most important thing a parent, grand parent or friend can offer their child, grandchild or friend........and that is, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE to all.......You are all perfect.The Love that real family members may have is conditional.......but true love never is.

We are here for you all.............and anyone else here on this board that would like to be a grandparent parent, father,mother, sister, brother or friend ............. Please let all here know now.

As the Italians say "Familia"...........We are family!........We are here for Adoption.

• Do Not Call
    Do Not Call

Hello DAD!! :-)
    Love,
    DNC XX

• truthsearcher
    truthsearcher

I think that sounds like a great idea! Does this mean that you will send presents on birthdays and Christmas????

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I lost my mom and my brother right around the time I left [they both died, but might have shunned me if they had lived], so that works out just right. Mom Grace and Brother Newboy.

Jeff

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

Thanks dad! Tell mom I say hi. Your post has left me with a huge lump in my throat and red teary eyes . I read all you post on bethel and think you are great.

• carla
    carla

Got any spare husbands lying around? Only needed part time. The regular husband can fill in when the wt allows for it.

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Grace can be my Grandmother and New Boy, my friend as I am older than he!

Welcome to the family!

All the rest of you are Brothers and Sisters! Hey, wait a minute, where have I used that term before?

Outaservice

• mouthy
    mouthy

It was great talking to you newboy..... Your idea of making a family available to those who have lost family is a kind gesture. Many on here regard me as granny already, but I am sure a Mother is needed & also your offer as a DAD is great.
    Does this mean that you will send presents on birthdays and Christmas????If you want birthdays & Christmas presents you have to let me know I sent out many the prevouis years
    Being a family memeber means you can share your troubles on a one to one base.by private e-mails. I think you all know me- straight to the point- I dont believe in being "nice" & saying I agree with something I dont, if your on drugs or drinking excessivly I am gonna tell you it is WRONG for your body,Also if your smoking I will tell you -it wont stop Heaven entrance but you smell like you already visited Hell. I will STILL love ya, but I will nag ya. & you all know what nagging does( you get away from it as you would a leaky roof So Here this is the first day of a "made to order" family (((HUG))

Mouthy/Granny/Grace

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

Please sign me up for a mom, and grandma to my girls. I would love to have x-tra grandparents for the baby too, so thanks DAD!! I posted a video of Megan on the thread about people giving up their kids and grandkids. I will take the first person to PM me....and WALLA.....I have a mommy again!!

You know, the thing that IS NOT funny about this is I have embarrased myself a couple times with crying and asking friends moms to adopt me. The hole in my heart is HUGE....and it is time to have it filled.

Please, NO NARCICISTS(SP??....But you know what I mean) NEED APPLY

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

newboy,

The Love that real family members may have is conditional

Sometimes (as is often the JW case) that may sadly be true. Conditional love is not love at all, plain and simple. Only the brainwashed minions believe that is what love is. All they need to do is read Paul's description of real love in 1 Cor 13 to figure out the difference- Love never fails!

BA- OK, I can adopt you, as long as you get along with mini-me. Mini-me, meet newboy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit