Do you have any "Phobias"

by JH 46 Replies latest jw friends

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

I'm ascared that Tetra will stop being so good looking...

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Restrangled...the first car I picked out for myself was my old ford Taurus..one thing that made me want it was it had manual windows. I always thought they would be safer if I went through the bridge and into the water..I could roll them down on MY way down..

I think I am so afraid because I fell off our sailboat one time and it was a long way down and very dark..I couldn't tell which way was up . So when my feet finally hit bottom I pushed with all my might..hoping I would go straight up. When I finally hit the top I was so glad..then I saw hubby laughing and got so mad I started screaming at him..didn't he know how close to death I was? It took me a long time to laugh about it. After my trip to the emergency room for a shoulder pulled out of socket..I finally could laugh about it when the pain finally went away.

But the fear stayed with me. Now I have automatic windows and I know they will be useless ..I am seriously considering getting a big hammer to break the windows on the way down...

I really hate the bridges over rivers because once you go down you may not be able to get back up to the top in time..too many currents in a river. Can't hold my breath that long!

I can control what I do but you can't trust those big rigs or other trucks. They were always side-swiping someone in my old neighborhood by the river! When they hit you you are GONE...

Snoozy...Now about those long-legged spiders!!!!!!!!!! And those bees that follow you no matter where you run...

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

"Oh yes! I have had a life-long phobia of pictures of a certain particular animal. (I won't name it because you lot will just post a pic to terrify me ) It's an animal everyone is supposed to love. Anyway, this particular animal appears on TV quite a lot recently so I often get freaked while channel hopping. I just wish they'd stop showing it!!!!!!"

Leolaia, I hope it's not penguins is it? :(

I think my biggest long-standing phobia is still crowds. I recently had to give up my car and am now using transit. I absolutely hate traveling during peak times (which is almost always here in the city). I hate all those people squished together. I feel like a caged animal. Being in a classroom will do it to me as well. Pretty much any social gathering can push me over the edge. You can imagine what meetings were like for me. Don't even mention assemblies.

tall penguin

• restrangled
    restrangled

Snoozy,

I fell off our sailboat one time and it was a long way down and very dark..I couldn't tell which way was up . So when my feet finally hit bottom I pushed with all my might..hoping I would go straight up. When I finally hit the top I was so glad..then I saw hubby laughing and got so mad I started screaming at him..didn't he know how close to death I was?

I almost drowned in the Chippewa River in Wisconsin. I can swim, but panicked after falling out of a canoe, it was a nightmare.....based on the thought of muskies in the river....and the strong flow of the river....I literally could not swim to save my life. My cousin screamed from shore turn over and float on my back.

She saved my life, my dearest friend and cousin...pictured in the post your picture series.

I cannot deal with dark water of any sort. The Ocean is much easier than and lake or river. If I can't see to the bottom, I'm not goin in.!!!!!!!

r.

• mama1119
    mama1119

I think the most original award goes to MAMA 1119...for her mouse in water pipe phobia!

That's a new one on me...

I know, its wierd..I was debating whether or not to share it because its so odd, but I can't help it. It used to drive my husband nuts, but he is used to it now, and caters to my purified water demands. I have alot of weird stuff like that, but, it makes me...me...so, whatever.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

the future. but i am safe for now, it's still a second or two away.

I love you Tetra. (In a completely manly and heterosexual way)

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Actually? my worst phobia is that LUMPTARD wont change his avatar..............scares the hell out of me!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit